Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, December 21, 2018

Why Waste Time On Things We Can't Change

Book 102





Colossians 1:20 - 20. And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say whether they be things in Earth, or things in Heaven




I find it more than a waste of my time to keep dawning on things that doesn't need no more of my attention. I can sort of reflect on the matter my ex aunt's and why I keep them so logical in my blog posts. It's obvious that they were the main source of why I go through so many trial and tribulations. I got to talk about them no matter what the cost is to practically complete this post. I don't know about how much more I can stand, but the thought of those two women and what they done to me and immediate family, I find it more of a healing process for me in particular.

The more I speak of them about everything they have done to my immediate family and myself, it's seems...the better I feel in the long run. When I find myself wanting and yearning to get back at them for everything they've done to my family and I...I find myself praying for them in return. I'm not going to sell myself short of an ounce of happiness just because...my ex aunts decided to steal, kill and destroy everything that was valuable to my family. I'm going to keep going on and living my life to the fullest. Try not to think of them so much.

Just maybe I'll finally get over being so mad and upset over my ex aunt's indiscretions. The logic of it is far too old to fathom wasting time on their pathetic lives. Every now and then I'll write about them in good omens when it time to bring up old rubbish. It's still part of my healing process. And...I don't want to waste time healing old wounds.

What more can I possibly give to what's worth wild than to be proscribed a hypnosis session to talk about things that matters to me? I'm resting on a couch in a deep coma and I'm spilling my guts to find some sort of closure when it comes to communicating about my FATHER. Maybe closure will finally become a factor...maybe it wont. I know that it won't. Only GOD and his son JESUS will continue to be my rock of glory and everything will finally be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion