Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, November 21, 2019

There's No Mountain High Enough

Book 150 - Special Edition Post - Happy 50th Birthday Sherri and Terri





Psalms 100:1 - 1. A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2. Serve the LORD with gladness; come before his presence with singing. 3. Know ye that the LORD he is GOD; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations

Psalms 118:24 - 24. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 




Praised the GOD and his son JESUS for a blessed "milestone" birthday. What can we (Sherri and I) ask for? We're so thankful for another life, our health, and strength upon this earth. We are far more blessed to see another year in advance, and we're loving the atmosphere that surrounds us with happiness. What more can Sherri and I ask for! "Ain't no mountain high enough", as we stand together on the peak; closer than we ever imagined towards GOD and his son JESUS; surrounded by the deep blue skies so crisp and clean.

LORD we (Sherri and I) thank you! As we start our day; an extra day that GOD and his son JESUS has given to us. We start life with a positive feeling of love, peace and happiness. I find myself on the eve of my birthday writing this post in the wee hours of this morning. Sherri and I are totally excited. We don't know what the day may bring us later on today.

"There is no mountain high enough" for Sherri and I to climb all the way to the peak I say. We share that adventure as we reach a half of century old (Sherri 12:12 pm and I...12:13 pm) was the time we landed on this earth, with just a minute apart from one another. It's truly a blessing indeed. Sherri and I both started the day like any other day. Boring, dull, but...blessed! We were hoping that we had a party, because of our milestone birthday. but...we didn't...for now.

Maybe someone will plan a party for the both of us. My family always had something up their sleeves when it came to doing something out of the ordinary. Sherri and I will see what's in store for us with a little peaky poo here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion