Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

"Two Years"

Book 94 - Special Edition Post








Exodus 14:14 - 14. The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.



There is not a day...not a day I don't think about him. It's hard sometimes when you deal with a death. It's hard knowing that my FATHER is no longer here to joke around, laugh that funny laugh, give you that blank look when he's serious about being funny about something, no matter what. Let me not forget. His world famous barbecue.

Wow! How can I forget my FATHER'S barbecue? That falling off the bone taste. Wow! I still can't believe it's been two years since his death.

I can kind of deal with things now. I don't cry as much as I use to. I've learned to live and move on from grief. But still...I catch myself looking at his picture from time to time, capturing some wonderful memories of my FATHER. LORD only knows there were a lot more of those wonderful memories where that came from.

Without a doubt, and with the help of GOD and his son JESUS. My heart may heal one day of the gash it sustain from the horrible and evil ways of my ex aunts and what they did to my FATHER. I just don't want to continue to wollow in self pity, grief and anger. GOD and his son JESUS is now in control of the madness that dewell within me and in my family. But...there is one thing to be true, "I miss my FATHER soooooo much." 

There nothing or no one in the world take his place. Ever! If there is anything that I can only think of, is that...I believe he did in fact make it into Heaven. Only GOD and his son JESUS only knows that. I love my FATHER with all my heart, body, and soul and no one can take that from me ever.

It's been two years, and it's going to continue to be hard for my family and myself. How can I ever get over the fact that my FATHER is no longer here? I don't think anyone in this whole world can really get over someones death. You got to be cast iron to do that. The outspokenness of my character will never get over what has made me weak in the heart.

"I was in fact a daddy's girl indeed." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion