Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, December 17, 2018

100th Milestone Post - Our Lives Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

Book 100 - A Milestone Post -










1 Peter 1:3 - 3. Blessed be the GOD and father of our LORD JESUS Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of JESUS Christ from the dead. 

Ecclesiastes 6:12 - 12. For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow. For who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun? 





*I'm pleased to announce my 100th milestone post to everyone who supported me by just viewing and acknowledging my posts with comments. Thanks again for your support everyone.


When life is like a box of chocolates you never ever know what you're going to get, no matter what, or how life goes. It's just a mystery we all need to figure out if only GOD and his son JESUS spare all of our lives. My twin sister and I have those moments when our thoughts get the best of us. There were so many thoughts of our past-times we can't seem to let go. It's just a number on our horizon that we haven't figured out according to our feelings when it comes to two members of our extend family.

One - Why do our ex aunts of our extended family seem to hate us so much that they had to steal from us? That's one instance! Two - What was it a purpose to steal, kill and destroy everything that belonged to my immediate family and myself? Three - Why greed was such a factor when it came to my FATHER'S estate? Four - Why was a Power of Attorney such a powerful weapon to use against my immediate family and I over the course of six months to gain control of my FATHER and his estate to keep us from having any say over anything about my FATHER?

The answer was simply obvious down to the buttered tooth of deceit, deception and indiscretion. "MONEY!" When money is used as the root of all evil, you know that all hell would break loose. My sister and I never thought our family would struggle so hard after our FATHER'S death. My ex aunts have no idea of our lives and what they both put my immediate family and I through when they decided to take over our FATHER'S life and over our family.

I think about the time when my ex aunts and their siblings had their struggles growing up. Yes...my FATHER told me and my siblings the story of when he had to stop going to school full time and get a part time job at a place called Sho-More Fertilizer to make ends meet for his immediate family. My FATHER'S...father (my grandfather) was a drunk and didn't really support his family like he should. My FATHER had to step in as the head of house...take care of his mother (my grandmother) and his three sisters and two brothers. I remember my FATHER telling me about the time they had to eat oranges for two weeks, nothing else.

The thought of my FATHER going to school part time to care for his immediate family and eating oranges for two weeks, brought back what I was feeling about my ex aunts and how they treated my immediate family for the last six months of my FATHER'S life. I asked myself, "How could they treat their brothers family like 'something' on the bottom of their shoes?" That question in itself was obvious to answer when the thought of it was so simple. "My ex aunts didn't give a hang about my FATHER, or his immediate family, or myself no matter the consequences; they didn't care so as long as they were banking on my FATHER'S life and disrespecting his family with no respect for him." Greed guided their lives when they had a truck backed all the way up to the door of my FATHER'S house two days after his burial and removing his possessions from his house.

That told me how much my ex aunts really cared for their brother...my FATHER. No one in their right mind would of did what they did over a live family. "My immediate family!" But...when it comes to GOD and his son JESUS vengeance, "Woe beyond to their evil deeds, because GOD and his son JESUS don't like ugly at all. I hate to be in their shoes when my pilots vengeance do them in.

All I can think about is when greed guides the lives of people of whom I thought loved us; it makes me sad to the fact of acknowledging what is and what's not when it comes to hate and disgust. I kind of suspected the attitudes of my ex aunts from the time they buried their mother...my grandmother. Nothing about them or anyone else in my extended family has ever been the same since. It's like being out of existence to everyone on that side in mind, body and soul...more like invisible. But...I know one day my immediate family and I will be first to see the many blessings that will come to us, and for my ex aunts, the repercussions will be the last thing they see for what's coming to them, and when it comes to their reaping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion