Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Lies Two Ways More Than One

Book 97 -





Hosea 7:3 - 3. Work unto them! For they have fled from me. Destruction unto them! Because they have transgressed against me; though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.



When it come to thinking about everything that has gone on in my life, I have come to a conclusion that resulted in a decision that I had to make on my own free will. I've decided not to give my extended family anymore of my life, my time, but...my love will continue to be there for them no matter what. After the lies that was told to me from my ex aunt (who will continue to remain anonymous) I never want her to visit my home again, no matter what. I don't think my immediate family and I will ever get the full truth from either of my ex aunts about what really happened to all of my FATHER'S things two days after my immediate family and I buried him. The lies and all the lies for the sake of lying will continue to go on no matter how long it takes to get the real truth out of those two women.

I just the understand the concept of why everything had to be kept a secret between them (my ex aunt's)  when it come to my FATHER'S well being, his health, and especially his finances. But...I know for sure that deception will always continue to guide their natural lives until they come clean about everything that has happened since my FATHER'S death. Deception and their indiscretions  played a part in all the dirt they have done to my immediate family and myself, and GOD and his son JESUS will claim their vengeance over them when they least expect it. And...I would hate to be in their shoes when that day comes. Why my ex aunt's continue to lie about what really happened with my FATHER'S health and his finances?

Only time will tell with a blink of an eye and the light that shines upon our grief that the truth will finally come out for the sake of my immediate family and for myself. My ex aunts will then find themselves on their knees pleading for forgiveness from the almighty GOD and his son JESUS for their evil and deceitful ways and their sins and indiscretions. And from that...my immediate family and I shall find peace. I look forward to that. My FATHER will finally rest in peace.

I want nothing more to do with my ex aunt's... possibly...the family. I get so sick and tired of the repeated lies and the deception. My immediate family and I deserve the truth and I'm wondering if we'll ever get the truth from those two women. I doubt it seriously! Because...deceit, deception and indiscretion will always guide their lives, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion