Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Birthday In Heaven Daddy

Book 44 - Special Edition - Happy Birthday Celebration In Heaven





Wesley Brunson Sr.

February 19, 1950 - December 4, 2016



John 3:16 - 16. For GOD so love the world, he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 26:3 - 4 - 3. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusteth in thee.  4. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in LORD Jehovah is everlasting strength.




Today was a very rough day for my twin sister Sherri and I acknowledging what would of been our father's sixty seventh birthday celebration today. I decided on staying home today to cry my eyes out for my father for his birthday, instead I went to church, because I wanted to hear the word of GOD and his son JESUS and to get some . I arrived to church, I was met by some people who drove up in vans visiting. They unloaded the vans and followed me into through the church annex. I went into Sunday School class to inform the pastors wife about the visitors. I found that they were the Light House Ministries.  

They were a awesome group of people with awesome testimonies from their life and how they lived lives. I knew in my heart I was going to get a wake up call from all the testimonies the Light House Ministries group were going to give. "I knew it would be something I needed to hear to up lift my spirits from someone else life  to help me to continue to cope with my father's death and his special day mortally celebrated without on earth." I sat and listened to testimonies from each of the Light House Ministries members and the preacher's word from GOD and his son JESUS

I asked myself, "Why I'm I still whining about my feelings when my father has gone to glory?" I was making myself sick. Now I look to the reality of my father's death and knowingly he's celebrating his birthday and life in Heaven without tears, pain, despair, and being disgusted with those who done him wrong by disrespecting him and his immediate family here on earth. "My father is happy where he is!" So nonetheless...it was time to let go and be happy about my father's life in Heaven and move on with my life and prosper, redeem myself to make my life better so I can live in Heaven too. 

I can  say, "It's a huge weight off of my shoulders." I will not stop grieving for my father, that will be hard to do, but I will rejoice my father's blessed life in Heaven






No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion