Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

GOD'S Grace is free

Book 136











John 3:16 - 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 6:1 - 2 - 1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound. 2. GOD forbid, how shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 

Acts 20:28 - 28. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of GOD , which he hath purchased with his own blood

Romans 5:8 - 8. But GOD commendeth his love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


"GOD grace is free!" There is no charge when it comes to praising him. It's totally priceless. Contrary to what some believe, grace does not make sinful acts not sinful. Grace is not a license to sin.

Grace justifies sinners...not their sons! Grace does not make lying, adultery, fornication, greediness any less sinful. Grace brings potential for forgiveness to those under this sentence of death. I find myself more forgiving that anything in this whole world. I see now that I forgave my ex aunt for what she did to my FATHER, I can continue to move on with my life without any regrets.

Grace brings me hope and prosperity, and more love than I ever imagine, without haste, nor hate for my ex aunt. I now feel at peace with myself, my mind, body and soul. I can go on as far as the horizon and never look back on the past. I'd rather look towards the future as far as I can withstand the distance it brings. I know I'll survive the long journey with love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion