Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The Heart Of Christmas Spirit

Book 105 -







Isaiah 11:2 - 2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.








It looks as though the Christmas  festivities are done and over with. I'm looking forward to the New Year 2019. What can I say about the memories my family and I shared over the Christmas Holiday? Tons and tons of presents to open and the enjoyment of watching all children of my family open their presents, revealing what they got for Christmas. Wow...what a moment that was.

My son got almost a thousand dollars worth of clothes, video games and shoes galore in his assortment of gifts from his father. I was totally amazed for the amount of gifts Zachary's father sent him. I don't think I ever doubt Zach's father about anything else, but...to come and see him more than twice a year. I don't think in Zachary's case, material things will ever amount up to physically seeing and spending time with him on a regular basis. That will mean more to Zach, than clothes, shoes and video games.

At least that's what Zachary told me. I'm for one acknowledge the fact that his father need to get on the ball and come and see his son more often. I know! Too much talk about my son and his father, my focus is on my family's festivities. After all the children opened all of their presents, it was time to eat. Octavia...my niece, fixed plates for everyone so that everyone would get their equal share of the vittles being distributed.

Everyone sat down and ate until their hearts content. It was good eating! Everything down to the turkey and ham was totally scrumptious. Dessert...don't even ask about that! If everyone in my family really had a sweet tooth for all the desserts we had (apple pie, sweet potato pie, peach pie, carrot cake and red velvet cake) we would all be arrested for the crime of getting sugarcoated.

Afterwords...it was time to relax and have the full extent of family time with laughter filled with memories. Who could ever in pass up on all the memories my family and I could share in a heartbeat? We talked about all the past-times each of us lived to the fullest extent. Some of the memories we're about the times when most of us were growing up and did things the were completely out of the ordinary. My times were about my FATHER and the memories I shared with him when he was alive.

Every moment shared with my immediate family and friends were the best I have had. I hope that next year (if GOD and his son JESUS) spare all of our lives, we can have memories more greater than the ones here and now. I'm very thankful to the ones here and now. It was a pure monologue of the Christmas Spirit filled with love, happiness, hope and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion