Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Resolutions: Only If They Are Promised

Book 108 -











Matthew 24:36 - 36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of Heaven, but my Father only. 





What is a resolution? I know is a thought, or a decision to doing something constructive, or making plans to do something I feel that is very exciting, especially when it comes to the New Year. Many people make plans on what their resolution for the New Year would be. I'm not for making a resolution if you don't know if you're going to be here to see it or not. I like to live one day at a time, because everyday isn't promised to no one. Only GOD and his son JESUS gives resolutions to every one's life.

I don't know! I guess I'm not into planning when it comes to life and its values. I only live one day at a time and pray that GOD and his son JESUS to spare my life as I go into the New Year, or even before. That's the only belief I have when it comes to resolutions and keeping it on the real when it comes to my life. My family and I have those values and thoughts of not believing in things like making a New Year's resolution and planning on what were going to do when that time comes. We all got to remember that everyday isn't promised to no one no matter if every one in this galaxy believes me or not. I'm going to be on the real when it comes to New Year's resolutions.

I know as sure as I'm writing this post, I maybe putting a damper on every one's New Year's resolutions and what they're planning when that time comes...and that's a big if. As a matter of fact...I'm only being logical and stating the facts. If I'm putting a damper on every one's resolution for the New Year, than I'm sorry! I apologize. I'm must stating the logic of what's true to the fact.

As I stated...I'm praying to GOD and his son JESUS that I make it to see the New Year and many days, weeks, months and years, that's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion