Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Wonders Of The Lights

Book 95 -






1 John 1:2 - 1. For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness and she's unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.



There's nothing like spending time with family. We just got back from a event called the Lights of Lakeland on the highlands side of the City of Lakeland. It's was just a brief walk through, lots happening. There were different settings to visit. The most important one was a tour of Bethlehem.

What was my most favorite attraction. Everything seemed so real as my family and I walked through each and every settings at Lights of Lakeland. Even all the way up to the birth of Christ. What a sight to see as I looked at the woman who played as the Virgin Mary hold the baby known as baby Jesus in her arms. I felt the realness of the moment far as I could see as though I was back in that era in time.

Afterwords...it didn't take long at all for my family and I to walk out of the Lights of Lakeland attraction before we were on our way back to our cars. Why was our visit so short? Because...my son, niece and nephews didn't want to take any pictures with any of the super hero's at the attraction. So with that said with just a short tour, we left as fast as we breezed through. My family and I found our cars and we left the attraction for home...where the heart was.

My brother-in-law agreed to bring the smaller children back to Lights of Lakeland the next day, so that they will be able to take pictures with all the super hero's that were present there. Maybe that time around when my family and I visit, our visit would be much longer than we can possibly imagine staying to a wonderful attraction. I look forward to which was from yesterday, striving towards today when our visit would be magical. My family and I gathered for our tour at the Lights of Lakeland. It would be hours from now until we take that magical tour.

I look forward to visiting once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion