Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Claiming Victory On The Battlefield

Book 99








Ephesians 6:18 - 18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.




When GOD and his son JESUS had everything in their unchanging hands, you seem to have the whole world lifted off your shoulders. I know in my heart that they have fought battle after battle for me so that I can live in peace. I don't think I could of gotten it better than that. When I think of the times I've been hurting and grieving because of the death of my FATHER, I find myself praising GOD and his son JESUS for deliverance, and for grace to move on without hesitation. No more feeling sorry for myself because my FATHER is in a better place.

It's hard to imagine sometimes that he's not here, it's hard not to smell his barbecue, or to hear him mortally to talk, laugh and joke around. But...by GOD and his son JESUS, I can now rejoice unto my heart's content and I can continue to be happy. I can continue to live with that fact that I don't have any indiscretions of any sort what so ever. But my GOD and his son JESUS will bring vengeance to those (my two ex aunts) who mentally, financially, and emotionally hurt me and my immediate family with their evil ways they "dumped" upon us when we were at our weakest times of despair. Woe beyond to them! I give all my hurt, pain, and disgust to GOD and his son JESUS that I can finally feel and be comforted with their grasps with security upon my body.

I know now I will feel good, great and awesome after I struggled for two whole years with total grief for my FATHER. I can now manage my anger towards my ex aunt's who brought me and my immediate family circle pain and despair. What more can I say about the way I feel about things, but to pray and forgive those who brought pain and despair to my life and the lives of my immediate family. Prayer changed a whole lot in my life and I will continue to pray with guidance and understanding. I can imagine a DITTO for my standards for being grateful to my pilots in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion