Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Faults Of A Father To His Family

Book 96 -





James 5:16 - 16. Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of righteous man availeth much.

1 Peter 2:20 - 20. For what Glory is it, if when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently. But if...when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently. This is acceptable with GOD




I found myself in deep thought of my FATHER'S faults against his family that lead to my extended family's silence against my immediate family. Its obvious to say this for a fact in the matter of my FATHER'S indiscretions. When he spoke against his immediate family about everything that goes on behind closed doors, you get a sense betrail in every direction you look, or every turn you make no matter what. I give a lot of fault to my FATHER of why my extended family don't give my immediate family and I the time of day...even though...most of them share some sort of respect for us generally. I guess when my parents in general had their ups and downs throughout their marriage, my FATHER had some sort of dislike (not hate) against my mother Ruth.

Not everyday my parents shared their day, or any brief encounters at all, just a word here and there and that's it. I do remember a time my FATHER told his brother-in-law Ron about the way my mother kept her house (things out of place and unclean) on a daily basis. I figured from that time when he told his brother-in-law that (which the brother-in-law might of relayed his response about my immediate and I to everyone else in my extended family) that my mother Ruth kept a dirty house was the reason why everyone in my extended family didn't eat from us when my FATHER'S had his restaurant. Don't get me wrong here about speaking ill my FATHER. This was a thought that came from my heart when I think of the negative side of my FATHER'S indiscretions.

His thoughts of his immediate family wasn't all peaches and cream; it was like oil and water. It was like a simple case of dislike in so many ways. It was hard to figure whether my FATHER had at least 99% of love for his immediate family, and then that 1% of dislike to make everything complete. It was hard in a whole lot of ways to figure him out for that matter. I know for a fact that my immediate family is totally without a doubt "ignored" completely from parties, events and get togetherness in every sense.

Nothing will help the fact that my FATHER spoke against his immediate family about certain things that didn't need to be said, especially when it came from behind close doors. This is why both of our families don't have anything in common when it comes to being on point with everything that is going on between our two families. This is why we don't talk period about anything all.  I truly believe this was why when my FATHER closed his eyes for eternity, it ended a relationship (even though my immediate family haven't had a relationship in over thirty years with our extended family) ended completely without thought, or hesitation. My immediate family and I can now deal with the fact that my extended family doesn't want anything else to do with us.

It proves a fact. That we (my immediate family and I) are not a part of their cup of tea when it comes to having and being more like "The Joneses" in every sense of value that are the most highest in regards for their way of life. My immediate family and I may not have the top of the world sitting on our shoulders, but we have each other at the end of the tunnel. And when we meet each on the other side of that tunnel, we do it with heart, love and understanding. That's why my immediate family and I can do without them in every way we can and have more fun together in a micro second doing it.

I find that everything I said in my post is based on fact, and my opinion. The one thing I don't do is sugarcoat the truth as I see fit to its facts. If it hurt those who read it, and have a sense of doubt of what is being said, all I can do is to express myself as I see fit, because..."It was the way it happened in every sense." I'm proud to be happy and be a part of my immediate family's circle of love. I will never give that up for anything but GODS and his son JESUS love for my immediate family.

Don't get me wrong here, because of my post. This was my deepest thoughts when it came to my FATHER'S negative indiscretions of his immediate family. I felt I needed to get it out of my system with every ounce of my feelings. I still love him anyway's no matter what, because he was in fact my FATHER. I still love him even though he's in his grave.

To end this post for sure, "My mother Ruth wasn't a true housekeeper (all perfect) in every sense, but...she did keep a clean house most part" just to let everyone know and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion