Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Family Watch Night

Book 111









Psalms 127:3 - 5 - 3. Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. 






We was suppose to go to Ole Town today (a family get away to an old city) but I guess my brother Wesley changed his mind (as usual) about going. It would of been a great day to go to have fun, and spend time with the family. I guess...we got to find something else to do to kill time of being bored out of our minds. I decided to watch a movie to accommodate my boredom from my trip to Ole Town along with the family. There was nothing else for my us to do but watch movies, look at each other, and let the day take us where ever, or somewhere out of the ordinary.

My soon to be sister-in-law Alysia had already cooked us brunch in the mist of our boredom. I figured it was a great thing for her to do since she was learning the trade of the culinary values of cooking. She really did a wonderful job for her first time cooking (corn, string beans, chicken cut into portions marinated  with Italian dressing, and rice) a small meal for the family to enjoy. Everyone dug into the vittles. For the diabetics in the family; the food was a great accommodation

Afterwords...my family and I placed our focus on the movie we were looking at. I wasn't sure what it was that we were looking at, but we were looking at it. Hours into our fun, boredom and movies, my family and I all went together to a place where wholesale food items were a must; we went to GFS food store to stock up on milk, stir fry vegetables and other items that were purchased. Afterwords...we went to another favorite store of ours...Felton's food market. Our family love to travel together when we visit those stores.

We came back home; we got settled in for the night. My family and I watched more and more movies from a pick of a hundred movies. So many movies to choose from. We pick the ones we watched before and then we pick some that we haven't seen in a lifetime. All I can say is that my family and I watched; we saw and enjoyed every waking moment together as a family, even if it was our boredom to having fun otherwise, we enjoyed just being together laughing, talking about the past, and watching movies.

It was everything we cherish so much as a family unit. Memories if only for a brief moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion