Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, January 27, 2017

A Family Prays Together, Stays Together

Book 34









1 Thessalonians 5:11 - 28 -  11. Wherefore comfort yourselves together and edify one another, even as ye do.  12. And we beseeth you, brethren to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the LORD and admonish you;  13. And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be peace among yourselves.  14. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.  15. See that none render evil for evil unto my man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves and to all men.  16. Rejoice evermore.  17. Pray without ceasing.  18. In everything give thanks; for the will of GOD in Christ JESUS concerning you.  19. Quench not the spirit.  20. Despise not prophesyings.  21. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.  22. Abstain from all appearances of evil.  23. And the very GOD of peace santify yo wholly; and I pray GOD your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our LORD JESUS Christ.  24. Faithful is he that calleth you also will do it.  25. Brethren, pray for us.  26. Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.  27. I charge you by the LORD that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.  28. The grace of our LORD JESUS Christ be with you. Amen.





So much has happened in my life during the past seven months, it's hard to fathom the magnitude of it's circumference.  The Hades my family and I went through; one mortal person will ever be able to get their arms fully around its reality.  I thank GOD and his son JESUS for the support of a wonderful extended family (and its only a few) who stood by my immediate family and I every step of the way.  I'm very thankful it was not in haste, but in love, hope, peace, strength and understanding the entire time since the death of my father.

I'm very thankful for the few extended family members my family and I have a million times over in gratitude.  I'm so very thankful for all the prayers pouring out from over the horizon and from the mountain tops of glory.  My family and I are so blessed to find some form of happiness from above, no matter what has been done to us and my father while he was alive.  Even in death, he still can't rest is what makes me sad.  We still have a lot of turmoil boiling over and streaming from someones evil cauldron.

What I'm going to do...is pray and keep praying for my family and I and that my father will finally rest in peace once its all done and over with.  He deserves that much!  My family and I will continue to prosper in the riches of GOD and his son JESUS with mercy upon us. Our suffering want last for long.  We pray hand by hand by hand everyday until my family and I find peace within our mind, hearts and souls completely.

Prayer never ends in my family.  Our trials and tribulations...we've been through them and we continue to go through.  Without prayer, trust, and belief in the name of our pilots for our works, our cries will never be heard.  My family and I put our full trust in GOD and his son JESUS for deliverance and comfort in their mighty name we all pray.  A family praying together in full glory, will always be together in heart, mind, body, and soul.  My dad's spirit, I carry with me for infinity.

My family...the few extended family members we have will always remain together as we prayed together in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion