Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas From Author: Terri Celestine Brunson

Book 20






 


Merry Christmas and a Happy New YearπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ  I'm pleased to share this wonderful time of year, acknowledging Christ. I find myself celebrating Christmas in a different way this year.  As everyone know in my earlier posts, I lost my dad earlier this month.  I thought I was going crazy the morning my dad died.  As of now...I give all my joy to GOD and his son JESUS for giving my family and the privilege to know, love, and to enjoy my father for just a brief moment.  That's all of my life.  Here's a saying, "If you have lost a 'mother', you feel like you lost your world."  That rules applied.  He is as important as the mother.  He helped produce you into existence.  My twin sister and I decided to visit our father on Christmas Day.

Author: Terri Celestine Brunson  standing the grave of Wesley Brunson  Sr. (Father) Copyright 2016   All Rights Reserved.

Sherri Celestine Brunson-Mitchell standing at the grave of Wesley Brunson Sr. (Father) Copyright 2016  All Rights Reserved.

Grave Site of  Mr. Wesley Brunson Sr.   Copyright 2016   All rights Reserved.



When a person lose the most important man (like the mother) ultimately into infinity, you also lose your world too. Cherish your father everyone...while you have him there in your life and presents! My family and I can always tell dad we love him, but...we can never touch, get close, spend holidays, have dinner with, or just spend mortal quality time doing crazy things and listening to him laugh with that crazy laugh.  His famous authentic barbecue...our family will miss. "I could smell it now while I pot."  Enjoy your father everyone.  He is totally special and a very important part of the equation while you're here. Merry Christmas everyone.  It's okay to cry, it's okay to have memories.  My family and I will never ever forget daddy for as long as we live.  #GOD and you son #JESUS keep my family and I in comfort always.



"My Family are asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide."  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."



No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion