Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 15, 2018

The Sheep That Cried Wolf

Book 80












Matthew 7:15 - 15. Beware of false profits, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 

               24:11 - 11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 
               24:24 - 24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great  
               signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 


Luke 6:26 - 26. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! For so did their fathers to the false prophets. 

Mark 13:22 - 22. For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 

2 Peter 2:1 - 1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the LORD that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 

1 John 4:1 - 1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD; because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 







Wow! What webs are we still weaving after so much has happen with what I called family? Does any one know the phrase, "Cameras do not lie?" The camera I'm speaking of did. Her mouth and her camera I saw in a live video on Facebook got me really disgusted because of her lies against her own siblings.

I have no problem with Minnie Lou business ventures to make money for herself and her immediate family, but I have a huge problem with her lying about her youngest sibling (which name I choose to remain annoymous) with claims he sold his house (when he did not) that was willed to him. She's constantly causing havoc and chaos about everything and with everyone she's in contact with. I really don't understand the purpose of why she's acting like Lucifer! She says in her live Facebook video, "I've never hurt anyone." What the heck! My FATHER'S last words was, "She's killing me", now he is in the earth and that was the ultimate hurt, the Hades Minnie Lou had put my immediate family through for the last six months , and her remaining sister my aunt Curline and my uncle Carl and his family that she put through Hades and that hurt.

What more can I say when I disclose the conspiracy and the reputation of a so called pastor lying for the sake of lying in a live video on Facebook about her own little brother and his business with his house. I also picked up on Minnie Lou's hints about me quoting scriptures from my bible and placing them in my posts when I write. I see that someone been reading my posts on Author Terri Celestine Brunson. I'm very happy to know that particularly, because I want the whole world to know Minnie Lou for what she has ultimately done to my FATHER, my immediate family, members of my extended family (aunt Curline and uncle Carl and his family) and others who are victims of her cruel and evil actions her immediate family I'm sure doesn't know about. That is what so sad about it.

A lot of hurt has come and went...some still remains a nightmare until thus day. Why Minnie Lou continue to cause pain to those who threaten her way of thinking, or how she do things the way she want them done, if not her way?  That is a question that will continue to go unanswered. I don't care to answer even if someone ask me a dozen times more. I get sick to my stomach every time I think of Minnie Lou when I know she helped send my FATHER to his grave earlier than he should of been.

His life could of been saved, had Minnie Lou wouldn't of interfered with Power of Attorney over my FATHER'S life. There were many options according to my FATHER'S health that would of benefited health wise to his life span. Thanks to my sister-in-law Neyome! I thank GOD and his son JESUS for sending her to my brother and my immediate family and to my FATHER for a short time. I'm very thankful for that.

So...what I'm ending my post with is something everyone should know. Be careful when you're called to visit her cauldron of damnation. It's up to those who don't know her as I do. With all the cussing I've heard Minnie Lou do and the evil she's done to her own remaining siblings, my immediate family and to my FATHER in the last days of his life, should beware of this false prophet. Run the other way from her cauldron of damnation while everyone still has the chance to run from being lead down the wrong path into damnation.

I'm not saying this to be nasty. I'm warning everyone of false prophets like Minnie Lou who live like they're Holy than thou pretending to live by the word of GOD and his son JESUS, and then stabbing the ones that she suppose to love unconditionally in their back with her rusty dagger. That's an infection I don't want to receive, because there's not enough penicillin in this world to cure it. Only GOD and his son JESUS will deal with her in their vengeance on her conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion