Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Point In Being Right When You Don't Want To Be Wrong

Book 98 -







Exodus 14:14 - 14. The LORD shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.




I found myself thinking ahead of everything in my life. In one instance I saw myself more prouder than I ever been in my whole entire life. I finally come to terms with the fact that my FATHER'S gone. I know he's never coming back. I know that he's in a better place than this desolate place that we call earth.

I can live with myself knowing that I don't have to think twice about being an accomplice of what happened to my FATHER the last six months of his life, or selling myself as a martyr to everything that has happened during the last six months of my FATHER'S life until his death. I can say, "I'm totally out in the clear with no flaws, and with no indiscretions holding me back from a wonderful life. What more can I think of than to be just out right happy, glad, and great with pride and wisdom? Needless to say, "I'm full of joy and happiness and I'm moving on with life as I see fit to live for the first time in two years" Thank GOD and his son JESUS for my happiness.

I got to say this! I knew that my ex aunt had a party for my twin cousins tonight. I couldn't not attend, because I couldn't see myself there in the mist of people who down right don't give a hang about me or my immediate family if we would of came. Knowingly that when it comes around to us sitting a table alone with no one to communicate with us the entire time like we weren't there, I felt that using common sense would be the most logical thing to do. The logic was, "Don't come and be the black sheep that we've always been" under their wings. I didn't want to suffer that fate at any point necessary.

The more responsible thing to do was to stay home and enjoy my immediate family like always, even with our family dog Sheba. I like that in a heart beat! I know I'm right about how I feel and I know I'm not wrong about what I'm saying when it come to my extended family. This is what my immediate family feel about attending any events, parties, and get togetherness with extended family. I don't think we'll ever be family again.

My FATHER'S demise left a family so separated (thanks to my ex aunt who I still chose to keep anonymous) for breaking up both families. I have no will to ever put our families (extended and immediate) back together again. What's the point when you have an extended family who don't want to give the time of day? My immediate family and I will continue to move on without any hesitation...maybe go to Disney World to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse...have fun....what ever it takes to continue to be happy with life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion