Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, December 24, 2018

Joy To The World For The Love Of Family

Book 104 -






John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the LORD of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The LORD be with you all.


Romans 15:33 - 33. Now the GOD of peace will be with you all. Amen.









Christmas Eve is here and I'm enjoying family time with my immediate family. What a day to treasure a great memory. Sherri and I will be cooking a little later in the day. We found a little money to work with in getting Christmas gifts for at least the children of our immediate family. I'm really thankful for that.

Sherri had a small five minute video on her tablet she shared with our mother, me and herself. We looked at the video; Sherri's grandbaby Christmas caroling during a school play. Wow! What a treat just to observe the video. Sherri's grandbaby Justin was so cute dressed as one of the wise men during the birth of JESUS.

He didn't participate in much in the play; Justin stood mostly silent during the entire play, but..it was okay. Sherri and I enjoyed the caroling from the kids performing Christmas Carol's. After it was over, Justin was to receive his ornament off of the Christmas tree in the facility. What a joy it was just to be there at Justin's Christmas play. A wonderful memory to place into my time capsule.

Sherri's other grandbaby, Christian decided he wanted to go to the store and get a donut. I observed as he kept begging for one. I laughed at the expression he had on his face. Sherri gave into her grand baby and took him to the store for that donut. The memories of that moment we're piling up with warmth and beauty.

The excited expression on Christian's face was totally phenomenal. You could help but to look at him smile. I got to admit...when time like the ones I share with my family are a total blessing. I never feel left out of anything like I feel when I was with my extended family. Total loneliness when I was with my extended family will leave you invisible.

I'm just blessed to have my immediate family circle. I feel totally close to home when I'm with my family. Wow! What a wonderful feeling to have at every direction of life and not worry about if you're there or not. Joy, peace, and happiness was what Sherri, my mother Ruth, and I made it in one outstanding moment.

A memory in itself. No one else can compete with the love we have when it comes to enjoying time with my immediate family circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion