Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Jollies Of Christmastime With Our Families

Book 101 -






Leviticus 23:4 - 8 - 4. These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. 5. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S Passover. 6.And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORDS: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. 7. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no service work there in. 8. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do servile work therein.

4


Christmastime is coming to town. Lots of shopping to do; lots of cooking that will set off an aroma in all America's kitchens. Kids will be out of school in a matter of days. Spending time with family during the Christmas holidays brings back the American way of tradition. I'm so ready for the holidays.

I haven't started my Christmas shopping and I don't want to wait until the last minute to the point that the store are very crowded. I may get some shopping done in a few days from now. My sister and I got a lot to do when it come around to cooking our traditional Christmas dinner. I believe this year we may get a ham instead of a turkey, some candied yams, string beans, squash casserole, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs, and to top it off my brother-in-law's famous corn bread dressing. That's what I'm talking about...the best of the best in a Christmas feast.

I think about all the presents that will be present under the tree. Wow...what a sight that would be? Then I think of my FATHER...my third Christmas without his presence. It's still hard sometimes to imagine that he's not going to ever spend a Holiday with my family and I again. But...I rejoicing that he's in a better place for Christmas that is more Heavenly than on Earth.

I'm totally thankful for that and for my family circle and for my dog Sheba. In tell my FATHER that Sheba's fine and we're (my family and I) are taking good care of her for him. I can continue to smile with joy that everything will be fine according to the fact that my FATHER is gone to Glory. Merry Christmas to everyone who will view, read, or maybe comment on this post. I'm very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion