Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, August 26, 2022

Thoughts Of A Gentle Woman

 Book 201





1 Peter 3:9 - 9. Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing; but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.


Sherri went down to our M O T H E R S grave to check on things, and to see if anything was disturbed on the grave. So far so good, nothing was disturbed on the grave. Everything was intacted! I was truly glad of that. I wish that my sister would of let me know when she was going to our M O T H E R S grave. I would of liked to visit too. But...her visit put me into thought about the solar light that she ordered for our M O T H E R. Maybe that's why Sherri went out there, because personally, you couldn't get Sherri to go out to our M O T H E R S grave for anything, because of her thinking about her all the time without a break.

Lorenzo told me that Sherri took it rough out there while on their visit to M O T H E R S grave. As much as I think of the memories we shared with my M O T H E R, I don't think it would get any easier for us when it comes to the grieving process. Then, I think about Sherri and what she must be going through living so close to graveyard, and knowing that our M O T H E R is buried out there. She want her husband Lorenzo to move her away from being near the graveyard, even though she's almost quarter of a mile away from it. Sherri told me once that she would never be straight from our M O T H E R dying like she did with no one around her because of the pandemic back in 2020. 

I guess being as close as she is to the graveyard, I can truly understand why she feel the way she do about living so close. It has been hard on all of us as a very small version of our immediate family. Sherri, Wesley Jr. and I are all we have from our immediate family. I still wished that Sherri would of told me that she was visiting our M O T H E R. I wanted to go as long as someone was near, because I still can't go out into the graveyard on my own right now. I am so glad that everything was intact. Nothing was disturbed on my M O T H E R S grave and I am happy about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion