Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

When The Lies Weigh More Than The Truth

Book 93 -






Hosea 7:13 - 13. Work until them! For they have fled from me: destruction until them, because they have tresgressed against me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.




What's it going to take to tell the truth? What is going to take for some people to stop lying to themselves? Those questions are obvious. Never...that's how! I had asked my aunt, who will remain anonymous to come over to my home to give me some kind if closure about my FATHER.

I wondered, what was taking her so long to come over to my home so that we can talk about my FATHER, his finances, his life. About an hour later, I saw police racing down the road about yards from my home. I didn't know what to make of what was happening until I saw another police car racing down the road on a emergency call. At lease... that's what I thought it was. Then my aunt called me.

My aunt said (who will continue to remain anonymous) she had backed into a deep ditch trying to turn around from on of the side road yards from my home. Police stayed with her until a tow truck arrived to pull her out. I responded immediately to her call. I got into my car and proceeded down to where she was in the ditch. I waited with police for a tow truck to come and pull her out of the ditch.

After thirty more minutes, my aunt was finally pulled out of the ditch. She decided to come to my home after her hour long ordeal in that deep ditch, to try in give my sister and I some kind of closure about our FATHER. I welcomed her inside my home even though...how I felt about her was a whole lot of animosity.  She and her sister (who are now my ex aunts) treated my family and I like we weren't there when they had Power of Attorney over my FATHER'S life, over my live family. She came in the living room and made herself comfortable.

I immediately question her about my FATHER'S finances (Retirement and his social security) and other things that needed to be asked about. She told me some things that made me think about the fact that she was continuously lying to me and my sister about our FATHERS finances and estate. I truly believe she scheme some of my FATHER'S social security for the last six months of my FATHER'S life and also his retirement. Here's another lie my ex aunt told me on top of the lie she told about my FATHER'S finances and estate. She told me that her and my brother had a secret between them about some money from a bank account my FATHER had.

My ex aunt said that there was a thousand dollars in one of his accounts that my immediate family and I didn't know about...as she assumed it was. She said that it was between my her and my brother she had this secret. She told me that my brother had told her to keep the money in the account. And for the life of me...there was no way...no way my brother told her that. "No way!"

Then I say, "My ex until thinks I'm a fool to believe that my brother gave her a thousand dollars from an account she said my FATHER had without telling his family." She was totally nuts that I figured her to be. And in another instance, my ex aunt  told me that she didn't know where my FATHER'S suits, hats, bicycle, floor television, rings, necklaces and the whole nine yards was (just like my other ex aunt) she didn't know where everything was. All I can say is that one of them (or both of them) is totally lying for the sake of lying and GOD and has son JESUS will handle them with vengeance.  Then I come to an conclusion about the fact that this woman who "was" an aunt of mine, was continuously lying about everything with my FATHER'S finances, his clothes, and his entire estate.

Greed has guided both of my ex aunt's lives no matter who they hurt. There was no way I can trust them again. No way! I guess the thing to do right now is to give my ex aunts lies and deception to GOD and his son JESUS. Because that's the only justice for my FATHER that I can get from my ex aunt's indiscretions is the love of my pilots.

My sister and I will try to move on with life without either one of them and their families. I'm so tired of the lies and deception.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion