Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Vengeance Is GOD, It's In His Hands

Book 37 - Very Special Edition Post -








Synopsis - The Focus - Everything was not about material things in our eye sight. My family and I focus was what was done in vengeance, in spite and for greed and money against and on the head of my deceased father and my family and I to gain power and control. You think you won; you haven't won a thing!  Just you know that!  Keep that in mind! Keep what you have taken from family and I, because the battle has just begun in the eyes of the LORD. Remember that!  Vengeance is GOD! It's all in his hands now.


Isaiah 61:2 - 2. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all that mourn.

Jeremiah 50:15 - LIFE - 15. Shout against her round about; she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her. 

Revelation 18:4 - 4. And I heard another voice from Heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins and that ye receive not of her plagues.


Remember what you did to him; to his immediate family, because we will never forget.  Ever!








I'm fine with everything now!  No more worries for my family and I to endure. Keep laughing...I want you to continue! The disrespect you've shown my father with the way you all treated his immediate family, will be returned with a vengeance.  What has happened during the seven months my family and I have been put through Hades and back again and Hades again, has come to past.

Our tears, our broken hearts, our grief and still grieving are accounted for with comfort from GOD and his son JESUS.  It won't bring my father back to his family and I who loved him unconditionally.  If you're on the outside looking in and didn't know our relationship with the man I still know as FATHER; you know from the memories and the "true and real" love given from his life, until his death and after his death.  He wanted and needed his immediate family; you helped take that away infinity.  Nothing will stop me from expressing all the memories my family and I shared with the man I've known all my life as FATHER that kind of love that was and still is "unconditional" love.

As so noted! Enjoy you reign of laughter, boasting, spite, victory with no sympathy, no compassion for the family you took through with the misuse of power and torment.  You're going to need relief when it's said and done.  It's out of the family's hands and in the hands of GOD and his son JESUS.  That's our relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion