Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Battle Of Wesleyburg

Book 25




Copyright 2017   All Rights Reserved.





Definition:  WESLEYBURG - It means "The Family" In memory of the Patriarch (Wesley Brunson Sr.) A family's position as soldiers in the eyes of General GOD and his Colonel son JESUS first in charge to fight battles and wars with and against the evil minded, evil hearted, evil doers, deception, conspiracy, redemption, scandalous mayhem, idiots, ignorance, imbecilic, un-humane, cunning, and feeble mindedness with the intent of underhanded circumstances resulting in a positive pubic victory against all enemies who chose to bring despair against those who only wants GOD, JESUS, Peace, Love and happiness for life.


Synopsis of my post : My family's fights; our battles and our wars with those who choose to keep fighting a unnecessary war that cannot be won by the force of evil minds, evil hearts, and evil doings, but only in a winnable war consuming faith, belief, trust, and patience resulting in a pubic victory in the eyes of GOD and his son JESUS. Patience is my family virtue. "Vengeance is GOD and his son JESUS!"  This "someone" will remain anonymous.




Psalm 18:36 - 39

36. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did no slip.  37. I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.  38. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise; they are fallen under my feet.  39. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle; thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.


There are some things my family and I will have to do to make things easier on hearts, minds and souls; that is to step back and let GOD and his son JESUS handle all of our battles and wars without the use of our mortal beings of lifting our fingers and toes to fight away ignorance.  My immediate family and I has done that in the eyes of our beholders.  GOD and his son JESUS.  It's a crying shame that our circumstances involving the care of my dad before and after his death has resulted in law. Wow!

Totally unbelievable.  Being that said...nonetheless...this desolate mess didn't have to escalate into something that didn't have to be. This is why I call this farce of a war generated by those who want to continue to conspire, control, deceive, and hurt my immediate family and I against our mortal beings, "Wesleyburg means the family!"  Because we're all working and fighting together as a family in memory of our patriarch (Wesley Brunson Sr.) in a war lead by General GOD and his son Colonel JESUS.  Our commanding officers are in charge of this desolate madness.

What evil web keeps weaving in the way of our mist to trap my family and I into thinking that someones power still exists strongly in 2017?  "Is it not with 'full understanding' the kind of mind that is being dealt with every time my family and I are bothered with some sneaky underhanded misdeeds that lurks within our mortal beings every time we want peace and some means of happiness?"  I'm so tired of the interference and in our faces bigness that makes me sick to my stomach kind of madness.  What the heck!  Being cocooned and trapped in a web of deception is no longer in our equation to even think that it matters anymore to my immediate family and myself.

How much more blood can be drawn from our bodies in order for us to be drained of our livelihoods?  Do my family and I need to cut ourselves wide open and let the blood drain and poor out from our bodies fiercely all over the place?  I for one would like to help keep my family's blood where it is, and with our livelihoods intact. I don't want my family and I to be scared any more than we were  to keep from resulting in deep gashes in our imagination.  We've eaten all our turnips during the Christmas and New Years Day holiday's.

With that said...none of our turnips can give blood if they wanted to.  My family and I has completed our journey with an extended family who has given up on us; showered us with unhappiness; no attention; not a whole lot of love for us was given in total treatment of our well beings.  It was like we were nonexistent ghosts.  My dad's retirement was proof enough since my family and I weren't informed about it until the day of his retirement party. Planned by the same someone who claimed the bogus power of attorney over my dad's life underhandedly while he had a live family who could take care of him, and then this someone held my family and I back for no reason from getting my dad's things out of a his brother's house was the last straw for all of us.

Be that said...all this misery and the misery my dad endured while in someones care, died within the hour, the minute, the second and the micro second he closed his eyes for infinity. We've had enough of the nastiness coming from this mortal Lucifer! Wesleyburg...was enforced. We're done crying and being torn to shreds with nonsense. My family and I tried to come to an understanding with someone about, "Why this desolate farce keep being laid as waste in our paths to the point of consistent questioning, my family and I should not be asking in the first place?"

Vengeance is in the eyes of our beholders.  If there was anything need to be said, done, or investigated...don't talk to my immediate and myself about nothing! We don't want to hear it anymore!  Refer to our lawyer, because we're totally done reasoning with people who don't know the real flavor of reality and what it means to keep a positive way of life without deception and lies.  We're completely done talking!

Reaping what is to be sowed for every tear shed, heartbreak, and for my "post traumatic stress syndrome" suffered from my dad's death by someone with the intent to initiate the most extreme nasty encounters and speaking in evil tongues towards my family and I with extreme harshness. That in itself will be proudly met in the eyes of our beholders:  GOD and his son JESUS! And it will come to past too. Wesleyburg will then cease and be remembered in our hearts with memories of dad and will go down in history of this post. I promise everyone that worldwide to be just that.








Our Family is asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide.  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion