Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 16, 2017

How Do You Know GOD And His Son JESUS Has Been Good To You?

Book 30




GOD Is Good      Copyright 2017     All Rights Reserved.





Colossians 1:10 - 10. That ye might walk worthy of the LORD unto pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing the knowledge of GOD




Everyday you wake up, GOD and his son JESUS has been good to you. Everyday you breathe, GOD and his son JESUS has been good to you. Everyday you walk out that door without harm, GOD and his son JESUS has been good to you. Everyday when you spend time with your friends and family, GOD and his son JESUS has been good to you. Everyday when you can say, "I give thanks to GOD and his son JESUS" you blessed me to be knowledgeable on how great your works, goodness and everything you have done for me since I've been on this earth.  Everyday isn't promised to any one.  It's our duty to worship, fellowship and praise our pilots with all we have with of our might; take them into our hearts, souls and in our lives to the fullest, if we want to make it into their Kingdom of Heaven.  We should all remember that their path is definitely narrow.  We should all take our places and walk that narrow path with trust, belief, faith and true love and righteousness for our pilots.  Not many will walk that path of righteousness just before judgment day.   We all should prepare ourselves and join those of us who walked the walk and want to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.  I know in my heart, body and soul that GOD and his son JESUS had been totally good to me and my son Zachary. I hope everyone will acknowledge what GOD and his son JESUS can done for you. DITTO!









No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion