Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Hate Has No Fury, No Place In My Heart

Book 31




Hate Has No Fury     Copyright 2017    All Rights Reserved.





Matthew 5:44
- (Jesus Talking) - 44.  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that cure you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you and persecute you.





During the past months, weeks and days (even through the past holidays) I've experienced so much hate, despair, conspiracy from those who conspired this desolate hate with the intention of making life for my family and I miserable and that's not so hard to imagine it's magnitude of it's fury.  I've been there and I was very nasty about it. Well -- that was back then (the past) and I would like to leave it where it need to stay for all infinity.  I wasn't happy. I was totally miserable -- so miserable I hated the person I became and the route I was going (nowhere) I know I had to change the person I wasn't happy with.  I've decided to make a decision that would change my life forever.  I wanted feel better about myself.  So I turned my life over to GOD and his son JESUS.   I knew from the instant I transitioned, I made the best decision in my life I could ever make.  It's a decision I will not go back on the rest of my life.  Now I see my life in a very positive manner I thought never existed before I decided to leave a world that was darker than a bottomless pit with no endings, no direction leading no where.  I didn't want to live life to the point of living in damnation. I wanted to be happy, live positive and with peace that GOD and his son JESUS intended for me to live.  I'm done with foolish people and foolish things.  I don't want any negativity bringing me down ever again.  "Hate Has No Fury, It Has No Place In My Life."  Ignorance, feeble-mindedness and hate I don't have time for. Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion