Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 30, 2017

The Truth: A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Book 36 - The Real Truth








Psalms 25:8 - 22 - 8. Good and upright is the LORD; therefore will he teach sinners in the way.  9. The meek will he guide in judgement; and the meek will he teach his way.  10. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.  11. For thy name sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. 12. What is he that feareth the LORD? Him shall he teach in the way he shall choose.  13. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.  14. The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. 15. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.  16. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.  17. The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.  18.Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.  19. Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.  20. O keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. 21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.  22. Redeem Israel, O GOD, out of all his troubles. 






First of all...I would like to give thanks to GOD and his son JESUS for bringing me and my family and I through the roughest of rough patches. Second of all...what I'm about to post, will sum up the truth of the matter in redemption for my father's sake for what was, that should of been and what it is now and foremost at this present moment in time. At the start of the line, I call using common sense...was what should of been said in the beginning before interfering into a personal situation (dealing with the immediate family) which was clearly not valid. Stealing a "live" family's position to give unconditional love, health care and comfort for the one who said, "I really wanted to be in the presents of my immediate family."  was clearly taken out of context. 

It was said to my recollection that a question was asked of them to administer health care for them. For that stand point...what was suppose to be said...when that question was supposedly asked.  The answer, "I would love to provide health care for you, but you have your own family who would be more than happy to take care of your every need, because I don't want to interfere in between, or get ahead of you own family's responsibility to provide you the love, health care and comfort that you really need", "I'll always be there in the mist whenever you need me", "It will be no problem to remain immobile until and when I'm needed." was what should of been took into consideration; it wouldn't of never been what it is now in this present time. Stretching a already thin line with the threads starting to break, drew a lot of family separation, hard feelings, lost of confidence, havoc and chaos, security and some love lost that everyone who are affected are receiving. The fact is...there is no real hate...just sheer disappointment of actions shown aggressively is what it is now, can't never be mended again. 

A life has expired from this madness. I don't want what's already come to pass ever again. There aren't enough line to keep pressing on what should of stretched without breaking with common sense throughout its threads. That part of my life ended for infinity with the most important person in my life. That line is infinity broken. No more stretching the thinnest line between love and hate, because there is no more love far that I can see from anyone that walked that thinnest line before hate could ever show and rear its ugly face. 

That's a fact! It's now made clear to me what family can do whatever they want their way, or it's the highway no matter who they hurt in the process. My family and I was lied to about rekindling an already a broken family. "I don't care to honor that request of rekindling again!" It died when the season was suppose to be a happy and surrounded by family.

Name's are kept anonymous in my posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion