Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 9, 2017

A Little Peace For The Sake Of My Father

Book 26



Author: Terri Celestine Brunson
Christmas Day
Copyright 2016.  All Rights Reserved.

πŸ™❤πŸ˜‡This one is for you (dad) RIP Wesley Brunson Sr.πŸ˜‡❤πŸ™ 
And your #Heavenly #HoneyMaid Cookies ❤πŸͺπŸ˜‡πŸͺπŸ™❤





John 14:26 - 27:  JESUS Talking - 26. But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost , whom the Father will send in thy name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whosoever I said unto you.  27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you, let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid. 


*My father talking in bold and italics:


Words can't express the way I feel.  I've received a little bit of peace for the sake of my father.  His passing on the other hand and what he has expressed to my mom (his legal wife) Ruth and my siblings Wesley Jr. and Sherri Mitchell, brother-in-law Lorenzo Mitchell and my sister-in-law Neyome Brunson; the perils of evil what my father "really" went through in the care of his sister...while he was ill and bed ridden, is still very strong and personal for me.  "I was and still crazy about my father til this day."  And to listen at that brief moment, almost a mouth ago to what my father had to tell his immediate family, as his voice weakened, will present a huge scar in our hearts and souls for the rest of our natural and mortal lives. I will never forget what my father said to my family and I during the moments, and the weeks before his death, "She's killing me!", then the last time he came home, he said, "I don't want to see my sister!", "I didn't want to come home!"  My father's plea was said in the presents of my family and I the day and the last time he was brought home.  My father knew he wasn't going to live much longer after he came home for the last time on the first day of December 2016.  The real truth about everything that has happened during the last six months of my father's life, will come out full force, thus saith #GOD and is son #JESUS  Reaping and sowing has its time and season.  And when it come, it will come with a vengeance.  Everyone who hurt and helped brought tears, havoc, chaos, and heartbreak to my family and I while in the process and the care for my father, will see it again coming out of the darkness to the light.  "I have nothing over the power of #GOD and his son #JESUS"  For now...I'm going to enjoy what little peace I have until my father receive his #Justice for everything that has happened and done to him ultimately and untimely until his death.  "For that...he will not rest and I will not rest until my father receives justice for his life demised!"  That in itself will bring not only me, but my immediate family  "total" relief to our hearts, minds, bodies and souls.  For those who were on the outside looking in, "You didn't know what my father felt, or how he really felt for his immediate family."  We knew!  My family and I knew how my father, Wesley Brunson Sr. felt about us.  None of you...when you thought you knew...didn't know what or how my father felt deep in his heart for his immediate family, or knew the flavor of reality of what that was.  I do know that I can acknowledge every equation in the amount of love in bushel baskets that continues to reign for all infinity.  My family and I loved the man who we welcomed back into our lives with open arms after his infidelities, while he was out in the world.  I'm so glad my dad was saved before he left this world by #GOD and his son #JESUS.  My family and I continued with our unconditional love for the man who still loved his immediate family regardless of anything in this mortal world.  That in itself over ruled "all" negativity that entered and haunted our lives unexpectedly from the one person that we all thought would help bring our families (extended and immediate) back together.  "I know that was a complete and boldfaced lie!"  Family.  Wow!  The complication of a family.   I thought my immediate family and I had that for infinity!  What my family and I have left of the extended who supported my immediate family and I from beginning to end, will remain.  It's the start of my "new family" tree.  I'm happy and at peace with that.  I don't ever want unhappiness and negativity to stem on the branches and yellow the leaves of my new family tree.  I want it to continue blossoming and growing with positivity, love, peace, perseverance, hope, and happiness in the memory of my father, Wesley Brunson Sr..  I hope everyone worldwide will understand my fury and frustration during the events of my posts leading to my father's death. I hope my ambitions will continue and finally help give my father justice, so that he can finally rest in peace.  "So that the deep gash in my heart can start healing and that I can finally stop crying...for at least a little while.  I pray for that moment that I will finally receive 'full' peace for myself after losing my father."  RIP my father, Wesley Brunson Sr.  From a "daddy's" girl!  "I will continue to climb the hilltops for you, father, until I've traveled above and beyond the horizons."  There is nothing I wouldn't do for you Father.




Our Family is asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide.  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion