Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Karma Rears Its Fate

Book 32








Galatians 6:7 - 9  -  7. Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.  8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.  9. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in the season we shall reap, if we faint not 






My...my...my what a conspirators of confusion!  Still burning the midnight oil in the darkest of cauldrons. Lucifer is a liar.  I rebuke Lucifer's name in the name of GOD and his son JESUS.  The lies just keep coming through and through without a pause, no matter how much my immediate family and I try to go on with our mortal lives, the forbidden fruits just keep falling out of no where.

"What the heck!" I think "karma" is at its peak of fate for someone in particular!  Feeling a little "lonely" without those who want to come together as one. Someone sees their fate, but not in a clear blue picture of truth.  What is it going to take for this someone to see the magnitude of the damage caused by greed, narcissistic acts and a ruined reputation, then trying to paint a very pretty picture "Monet" to be exact on each corner of deception...landscaping it destination towards Hades. Masked by spreading goodness from a desolate farce of reality.

Darkness keeps digging themselves deeper than a grave six feet deep.  Light cannot be seen from a distance, because of the depth of deception.  It keeps rearing it's ugly head!  There are other conspirators out there that just don't get the concept of reality and the damage caused by this someone.  Just couldn't leave well enough alone from the beginning.

This someone should of said, "I'm not going to do this thing for you when you have a "live" family intact to supply all of your needs towards good health, financial arrangements, property and officially taking care of business.  I'll be there when you need me and when it's possible. Instead...deception, drama, scandalous mayhem, spasms, speculation and heartbreak should never have been a issue, or part of the equation in the matter of my father.  But...when a person is caught up in their own desolate waste, knee deep in redemption, karma starts rearing its fate with a vengeance.

One thing is for sure, "News bulletins are not broadcast every time from my immediate family and I every time so that we can be noticed for the care, we provided for my father's comfort throughout his illness. Someone wants to noticed...knowingly feeling guilty about and intentionally causing damage in every wave shape or form...bitterly in every direction, and then masking the real truth and the reality that someone want others to see.  A side of someone in which everyone thinks is good, meek, spiritual and understanding."  What about the darker side of damnation?

So cruel and nasty. What's become of that black hole that just keeps getting deeper and wider than a thousand fathoms?  I know for sure, "What others don't know will come to the light." What goes around, comes around!  That goes for everyone who are mixed up in this scandalous deception conspired by one of the scariest wolves tracing around in sheep's clothing.  Karma also has it season and its time to reign. The past doesn't stay in the past.

The truth will finally reveal itself in time. I'm not going to rush GOD and his son JESUS in the matter of the havoc and chaos...the damage caused by this someone. My pilots don't need help in their works. I can't believe that a few people (1%) are so blinded by the facts in this deception trumped up by this someone.  My immediate family and I were done wrong by this someone and were still suffering (more like my twin sister and I) and the only relief for us was to distant ourselves from the source of the problem for infinity.  Justice will prevail in this matter and for my father. I want stop until it does, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion