Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Thy "Will" Be Done!

Book 24 - Special Edition - This Is Very Personal!




Copyright 2017  All Rights Reserved.






Psalms 23:1 - 6

1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  4. Yea, though I walk through the valley if the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



*This is for DAD - RIP Wesley Brunson Sr. and his Living Immediate Family*



I don't care what anyone says, but what my auntie (who's name I chose to undisclosed) thought she would accomplish by thinking she could go over the heads of my dad's immediate family, when my brother is the sole beneficiary over my dad's estate. I don't see the concept of her trying to get what's not hers over my dad's "live" immediate family in the first place...which was already willed by my dad to my brother, Wesley Jr.. What the heck my aunt want with my dad's things and what ever else she want out of all the Hades she put my family and I through?  "Dad is dead and gone!"  Her power of attorney grasp is gone. 

He's not coming back to the misery she put him through while he was ill; before he disclosed his real feelings to his immediate family weeks and days before his passing.   Now...there are claims of a "living will" no one, but her knows about.  "I smell something fishy about this so called living will." I always thought that a living will is read directly after the burial of the person (Dad) who suppose to have drawn it up "himself" while in presents of an attorney to witness and "hold on" to.  And then...after the burial...the immediate and other family members is gathered and is named in the living will and is entitled to the estate in which the living will is presented at the reading by the attorney.  

This is not the case in this matter.  Dad has been gone over three weeks...close to one month after his death.  Who presents a "phantom will" three weeks after burial?  I believe someone is buying time to concoct some fake story about what my dad want her to have, or what she thinks she's entitled to get in the event of my dad's death.  My dad has expressed to his immediate family about my aunt and how she wasn't really there for him during a part of his life,  

He told us in his last days that she would be in her place of business (connected to my uncles house where my dad was living) and would not utter the word "Hello" brother, how are you, before leaving out the door on her way home! Like he wasn't there in the connecting house. Just because my aunt made it her business to step in front of my dad's "live" immediate family with this so called power of attorney to care for my dad, doesn't entitle her to anything from my dad's living will after the hellish mockery she has put my family and I through. I wish that her daughters will open their eyes to the "FACTS" to what really happened during the months leading to my dad's death and what their mother put my family and I though.  I don't think they know half the story, or the full story at all.  

Just bits and pieces.  To tell the truth, or the whole official story of what their mother took my family and I though...even my father... in his last days.  He expressed his real feelings about what happened to him and the way he was treated while in his sister's care to his immediate family.  My family and I want to sit them down and tell them what really happened.  "But...it's their mother!" 

They will believe everything she says, even if she was dead wrong for what she did to my immediate family and I six months before my dad's death. "This is why it's personal for me!" GOD and his son JESUS will score on that cause.  All eyes will be open to the real truth of the matter of what is past...never stays in the past...and is eventually brought to the light.  "Like a cold case!" 

GOD and his son JESUS doesn't like it when a person does evil to those she targets and then tries to get away with doing dirty unto those who are targets of her destruction.  "Never forget...Lucifer works day and night to create an evil mockery to throw in ones path!"  I truly believe this so called phantom will is that path my aunt is trying to present to my immediate family to get what she want from my dad's estate.  "Money and my dad's things is the key to her extreme greed!"  I truly believe it and my family is on board with me.  

GOD and his son JESUS will move on this farce.  My family and I will not..I repeat...will not stand in our pilots way of their righteous works against Lucifer. Patience is my family and I virtue. Vengeance is GOD and his son JESUS when they are through with my aunt.  This living will is a total farce!  If my dad didn't originate it himself, or in the presents of an attorney, then it doesn't exist to my immediate family. 


Our Family is asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide.  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion