Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Thief Around Two Clocks

Book 33 - Important Message - Our Modern Day Lucifer Working Around Two Clocks



Photo Thief 24 & 7   Copyright 2017   All Rights Reserved.




Romans 12:12 - 21 - Christian Behavior - 12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.  13. Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.  14. Bless them which persecute you; bless and curse not.  15. Rejoice with them that do rejoice and weep with them that weep.  16. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things , but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.  17. Recompose to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.  18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.  19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the LORD.  20. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him a drink; for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.  21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.






Wow! What web she weave working consistently in her cauldron by day and night and then coming off as a common thief around two tiring clocks? No kind of remorse, no feeling, no respect for anyone of mortal mankind. "A human heart donor!" Ignorance continues to guide her life with a vengeance.

Blinded by evil in the worse possible way. Where is common sense in the equation? Was it not with understanding the fact that a ruined reputation is an extremely terrible thing to waste time on consistently destroying everything and everyone on a domed path that consists of underhanded destruction from the one who clearly doesn't understand fully the consequences and the repercussions of her evil actions? I don't think the picture was clear to her that the more she continues this sneaking around, drawing up all kinds of schemes in order to continue to hurt those I love with her guilty consciousness; her vendetta to bring intentional suffering for and against my family and I and then Trying to steal our hearts, minds, souls and "things" from us unconditionally will get her no where. Reaping and sowing will be certain, that will be for sure. Incarceration is another possibility, or maybe under a slab somewhere...if the process continues.

"But not for, or by family and my hands to intervene this fate." This will be her fate alone as a possible outcome.  My family and I didn't ask for any of this farce, nor to be a subject of some one's greed, hate, or indiscretion. All of my family and I ever wanted to do was to partake in the care of my father and to have full knowledge of what was being done otherwise when it came to my father's heath physically, mentally, emotionally even though.  The social part of my father's situation was unconditionally kept from my family and myself, thanks to someone with a vendetta to continue to find any means necessary to keep hurting my family and myself because of greed and deception.

The facts is part of someones indiscretion. Reaping and sowing the consequences and the repercussions will find it's season for the culprit, or culprits who were thieves by night and day acting and displaying the seriousness of their guilt and indiscretions. May GOD and his son JESUS keep us (Family and I) from any more surprises that will cause me to act with negativity. I don't want or like to act negatively, because I don't have time for it. Foremost..the positive aspects of a situation with GOD and his son JESUS in charge are welcomed any time and will keep me on the right path of righteousness and turning the other cheek consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion