Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Just Passing The Time Watching Crime Sitcoms

Book 117










* No Bible Verses On Criminal Activity In The Bible





I'm here once again with nothing to do. I'm sitting here for a brief moment, waiting to leave the house to go and pick up my son at 2:20 p.m. Maybe, just maybe I can drop a few paragraphs, before I get ready to leave the house en-route for my son, Zachary. I'm sitting here watching 'Crossing Jordan', a new sitcom that took the place of one episode out of three episodes of my favorite show in the world, Cold Case. I'm not sure who the characters are for this show, Crossing Jordan; and I haven't got them figured out yet,  but...the show seems interesting enough to me for a crime sitcom. The fact that I'm killing time watching it...was held in high regards. On the Crossing Jordan, I noticed that this same guy (Jerry O'Connell) getting beat up by a woman, who in fact knew karate, then the next minute, he getting  kidnapped and torched to death, and now Jerry O'Connell is getting chased by a doberman pincher.

I think I'm sold on this guy. He's not having a great day at all. Jerry O'Connell has been through the middle...sideways...and underneath the surface. I'm in joy with laughter as I watch this guy go through the motion on every deep end of the patch of destruction. Now...he brings in a bag of money to this black guy, played by (Leon) a so called lieutenant, or a detective, who I believe was a crook by nature and was using Jerry O'Connell in some sort of scheme I truly don't understand, even if I tried.

Like I said...I'm passing time until I leave to pick up my so Zachary. On the other hand...I'm spending time in communication with my twin sister, Sherri while I watch Crossing Jordan. We found ourselves talking about an episode of "Medium", another crime show that deals with the fact that this woman by the name of Alison Dubois, was a psychic woman who could see into the future of things out of the ordinary. There was this particular episode where these two Navajo Indians robbed banks, but...were killed one by one, as they were begging for their lives, this unknown assailant (this guy) killed them for the cash that they stole from the bank. In conspiracy...this Navajo woman (who was a so called friend of Alison Dubois, the psychic) was behind both the killings of these two Navajo Indians who robbed a bank.

In return...this Navajo woman had gotten a taste of her own very bad medicine, when she thought that she gotten away with murder. She then...bought a necklace from this vendor at a flea market, a black guy, who seemed like he knew this woman. The next thing I knew as I watched this woman begging for her life, this black guy, the vendor was holding a gun in the face of this Navajo woman, who conspired to killing the two Navajo Indians who robbed a bank, shot the Navajo woman to death. That's how the crime sitcom, Medium ended; with this Navajo woman getting shot to death. That's it! I found that episode of Medium, a very interesting one, even know it was truly violent. I know that Sherri was pleased with that episode of Medium, we could not stop talking about it.

 It's coming down to the time until I had to leave the house to go and pick up my son, Zachary. I rather enjoyed posting this post in order to kill some time before I have to leave home. I've seen some of the most dramatic mysteries of both crime sitcoms. Maybe, just maybe when I have more interesting posts, I will be sure to post to my ability with great posts as they come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion