Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

The One Woman Liars Club

Book 113 -












Exodus 20:16 - 16. Thou Shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Proverbs 6:16 - 19 - 16. These six things doth the LORD hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him; 17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. 

        12:19 - 19. The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. 

        12:22 - 22. lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Revelation 21:8 - 8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 


Revelation 21:27 - 27. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.






When lying for the sake of lying becomes a complete routine, all and all...lying becomes the truth for one woman who is a total skank in reality. Nothing this woman says in every vocabulary through her mouth is the truth. I had to acknowledge this in prospective of her character. A person cannot believe anything, and I mean anything this woman says in a nutshell. I know I'm totally sold on what is believed to be is a compulsive liar for the sake of being a compulsive liar.

Karma has its fury! Justified has its one choice. Justice has its repercussions. A reputation has only one pick of the thorns. Scandalous with this woman is a total reality on it's very own.

Anyone can go figure in this equation. It's not hard at all to solve. The formula is completely there. This woman I'm referring to; I choose to keep "anonymous" because of my love for her daughters Alexis and Kristal. For a miserable person such as this woman...lying on her daughters about everything she can possibly ever imagine doing; I will put a mark on this woman, this total skank, as one of the most terrible excuses of an unfit mother I have ever seen in my natural and mortal life.

I felt that I had to take it upon myself and acknowledge this woman's forth comings in which I hope that someday reclaim her redemption. "Which is painfully not in her cards to play, because she wants to go to hell, no ifs, ands or buts." Here's how this goes where this woman is quite a concern. She has been caught in one of the biggest lies of them all. My brother-in-law Lorenzo's mother caught this woman lying on her daughter's once again, because the fact that she doesn't have water in her home, she says that her daughter's are the blame for not having it in the home and that she said that Alexis will put the water on for her which was also a lie.

Why all of a sudden Alexis and Kristal are the blame for this woman not having water in her home? Isn't it obvious when this woman got thrown out of her other home in Tampa; and when she moved into this home, she needed to put the water on right away without any hesitation? What part of that didn't she understand? Now this woman want to cast the blame and a lie on her daughter's for not having any water in her home. It's totally ludicrous to blame your daughters with such animosity towards them, and I guess that's why she hates the quickest of the quick sand they walk on.

My...my...what webs can be weaved by a confused idiot without a conscience? It's up to this woman to do what she need to do to obtain a resource like water. I don't think that's hard at all, unless she didn't have any money. And by all means...I know Alexis and Kristal won't help her with the water. After the way this woman treated her daughter's, who could blame them.

I know for sure Alexis and Kristal can care less about their mama (not mother) whether or not she has water in her home. They wouldn't even let their mama come over to their home and get a drink of water, nor take a bath. I guess Alexis and Kristal's water is a necessity that is very sacred to them to keep only for themselves; not to share it with their mama. My only alternative is this, "When a person like this woman treat her daughter's like something from the bottom of a shoe, the repercussions of it kind of boomeranged right back at her with a vengeance." She still doesn't show any remorse for Alexis and Kristal what so ever, and this woman consistently lies for the sake of lying about her daughter's well being and what they haven't done for her.

For me...I can say this, "I don't feel sorry for this woman who has no conscience, no remorse, and no heart for any one she comes in contact with. No wonder she wants to go to hell. With that said, it is certainly my pleasure for her to do so. One million blocks of ice couldn't save this woman from burning up for eternity. I wouldn't want to be her when judgment day come in a manifold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion