Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

When Family Is A Logical Force Of Love And Happiness

Book 114





John 13:34 - 34. A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.



It's just another day in time I look forward to. I never go ahead of myself for the future. Everyday isn't promised to anyone on this Earth. I accept here and now as I go along my day that the LORD, my GOD has given to me. I wouldn't trade just one day at a time for anything or anyone.

I'm totally and truly thankful for that as I go along with my day for today. I'm spending time with my immediate family once again without anything else to do, but to look at each other and wonder what's going through our minds with such logic. It's just another dull Saturday, but we make the best of what GOD and his son JESUS has given us. My mother Ruth, my sister Sherri, my son Zachary and I decided to watch moves on the television. Pretty Woman was our choice of movie to watch.

I love fairy tales when it comes to watching Pretty Woman. I'm 'game' to dreams that come true for most people, but...I satisfied with myself, if only my dreams of a fairy tale romance will come true. Someday! That's only in due time says the LORD JESUS Christ.

While we watched Pretty Woman, we talked about the actions of the people who started in the movie. We're dreamers of our own conscience. And that movie captured our hearts and souls, if only for a brief moment. I guess I can say, "This is how my immediate family and I share our time. "That closeness and togetherness is always held in the highest regards."

We enjoy every moment of our time together as a close nit family, whether if it's watching television, having big fun together, or having great laugh about things that happened in the past. It's part of our circle of hope, trust, faith, belief and comfort. What more that can be offered to my family if we don't have "love" that would last a lifetime, according to the GOD and his son JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion