Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Peacemaker

Book 115










Hebrews 13:20 - 21 - 20. Now the GOD of peace, that brought again from the dead our LORD JESUS that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant. 21. make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through JESUS Christ; to whom be glory for ever and every. Amen


I think my mother, Ruth misses my FATHER very much. I can see it in her eyes sometimes. Even though...my FATHER indiscretions wore heavy on my mother's conscience, she still had a huge heart for my FATHER, no matter what. Who can say that its a bad to think of someone who has done you wrong almost of half your marriage life? I spotted her with a blank stare as she looked at some pictures my FATHER in his casket.

My mother had asked me to send some pictures of my FATHER to her cell phone, so that she can always keep him there in memory of what he once was to her. I can completely remember a time when my mother and FATHER use to laugh about everything, no matter what it was they were laughing about. They had some good and bad times together. In my heart, I knew my FATHER had settled all of his differences with my mother, and became square with the house above, before he passed on. For him...it was like setting his heart, mind, body and soul; more like cleaning up his act before he closed his eyes for the last time.

I totally think my mother accepted my FATHER"S apology for everything he has done to her. It's the only logical way...most likely, a Godly thing to do when you're strongly into the LORD...JESUS Christ, born again Christian like my mother was. I'm happy to say that I'm proud of that in every sense. Most of all...I'm very happy that my ex aunt Minnie Lou didn't put more of a damper in between my mother and FATHER'S relationship any more than she did when she filed that Power of Attorney on my FATHER"S life.

I will never forget what she did, when she helped put my FATHER in a casket. But...I'm moving on. because I don't want cry anymore. Its too hard on me as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion