Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Our Family Time At Old Town

Book 118










Psalms 133:1 - 1. (A Song of degrees of David) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.

1 John 4:7 - 7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of GOD; and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD.





My family and I went to ole town today. We traveled throughout the town, the same route as usual, observing the old classic cars and stopping between the shops and old cars to grab a bit to eat. As a family, we enjoy that very much. I guess ole town will be one of our attraction every other week in each month. We make it our business to enjoy every moment of every event that we share together as family.

Our family traveled from one store to another; observing the merchandise; wondering how much things cost; buying the merchandise; and moving from one store to the next store; and to the next store; until we were all out of options when it came to stores and shops. When push came to shove, our family made it our business to go into the fun center where all of the arcades, large rides, and funnel cakes were a reality. There were all kinds of fun and activities that everyone can get use to when it comes to having a great time in the fun center and then some. My mother Ruth, my twin sister Sherri and I shared a funnel cake with powered sprinkle that covered every inch of our funnel cake, because we all had the same thing in common....we all had diabetes. Afterwords...my family and I retired to the other side of the fun center, close to the arcade where my mother's scooter needed a charge for at least an hour before we decided to leave.

While my mother Ruth's scooter was charging, we watched as everyone else unknown to us having a great time riding on the scariest rides in the world...rides we wouldn't think of riding, if our lives depended on it. That's all we did (my mother Ruth, Sherri and I) was watched everyone else ride and have a good time. We thrived on it! One hour and a half later, my family and I decided it was time to leave Old Town. We started on our way towards the exit that lead us to our vehicles.

My family and I were all tired from all the activities we've achieved in Old Town. We didn't waste time getting into our vehicles and calling it a day. Our family found that it was a super great day at Old Town and we looked forward to the next time we visit, which will be the following week from next week. We all look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion