Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Year Blessing

Book 110






Ezekiel 34:26 - 26. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.




What a blessing it is to see another year. Just like I stated in a recent post, I don't make New Year's resolutions, I live day by day. Only GOD and his son JESUS provide you and bless you with days on your life. And I'm very thankful to see this day of celebration. Happy New Year's!

I'm up with my sister Sherri, my son Zachary (since he's out of school for the holidays) at 1:56 am watching a Friday the 13th marathon. Yes...I love horror films of curse. My son does too. I guess I like 'creepy' comedy before bedtime. No nightmares intended for my son and I, because nothing seem to scare us on a regular basis.

We watch episodes of Friday the 13th until we couldn't watch them anymore. Sherri, Zachary and I went to bed. It was six hours in the early morning. I went to get my mother Ruth from her home at The Avenue and brought her back to my home. We arrived at my home shortly after I had stopped to the store to get gas and other things I need to get. We didn't do much but sat around watching Cold Case and making conversation...maybe ate a little and that's it.

All and all it was a great day. I took my mother home hours after her visit with us (Sherri, Lorenzo, Zachary and myself) and then I had to go to Walmart to the customer service desk to set up my car payment and credit card payment account. Afterwards...Sherri, Zachary, my great nephew Christian and I were on our way back home, until we got this call out of the ordinary. Sherri received a call from one of her niece's about another niece that was in trouble. She had just gotten thrown out of a home that her mother placed her in where she was a stranger to everyone in the home.

Sherri's niece Kristal...who lived in a home with this woman (who was unknown to her and to us) and her six son's. "Six son's!" Kristal was the only girl in the house full of boys, and her mother placed with all these boys was totally unfounded. She called and let us (Sherri and I) know that she got thrown out, because one or more of the boys touched her she claimed. Sherri and I didn't waste time going to pick her up from the location where she said she was, which was the Circle K.

We retrievced Kristal and took her to her sister Alexis over in the City of Tampa. She had been very worried about the whereabouts of her sister Kristal, because of their so called mother had placed Kristal in that home with this woman and her six son's, so that her and Alexis wouldn't have contact with each other ever again. Some kind of nasty situation isn't it? This was how Kristal and Alexis biological mother was. Neglectful, abusive, digusting, and pathetic. I know Sherri and I did the right thing when we went and picked up Kristal and took her to her sister, Alexis, because all and all, Social Services gave full custody of her sister Kristal to Alexis.

That was the most amazing thing that happened, and it was all within a hour, when the two sisters was reunited after months and months of not knowing where one another were. I was thankful Sherri and I had something to do with reuniting the two sisters together. "January 1, 2019." That will always be the day Sherri and I did a super awesome deed for two sisters, a New Year's blessing. We will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion