Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 7, 2019

A Time To Rejoice, Love And Move On

Book 112












Ecclesiastes 3:8 - 8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. 





We'll it's about time for school to start up again and Zachary says, "He's ready to go back." That's hard to believe when he was so ready for Christmas vacation last year 2018. I guess I'm not ready to get up those early mornings and take him to school, but one of many jobs of a mother's is never done when it comes to taking the kids to school on a regular basis. Zachary was already in bed at 10:00 pm, while I'm having a little me time, watching television and on my computer writing this post. I guess I'm also killing off time trying to find something else to do, and talk about.

Most of the time, I can find something to do, or talk about in a instance, especially when I'm not thinking about what I'm going to say. It just comes out when I least expect it too. This is one of those instances! I found myself wondering in my mind and in my heart about something that truly made sense to write about when I'm expressing my thoughts. I figured, "Let's get this out in the open and tell all about it!"

I just found out that my sister's niece Kristal, who just had been reunited with her sister Alexis, had just received full and legal custody of her sister. Their biological mother had to sign an affidavit to release her to her sister. She will have no say so about Kristal up to this point at any wave, shape, or form. She has basically lost the battle when it comes to her daughter; well...both of her daughters if I call the kettle black. My family and I are very happy about the fact that the biological mother (who is consistently a compulsive liar) has lost custody of her daughter, because of the way she treated her on a regular basis.

When a pathetic person like Alexis and Kristal's mother throws her thirteen year old daughter Kristal  out of the home and into a situation where she is set to live in a home with a mother and her seven sons. Seven sons! She has to be either perverted, lost her rocks, or just plain lost her marbles where the seven sons are concerned for having her daughter in the same home with all those boys. I'm happy to say that Kristal is no longer in that predicament, or living with that woman and her seven sons. She is where she needs to be, and that's with her sister Alexis.

Alexis will soon be receiving all of Kristal's benefits what's known as cash assistance and food stamps (in which their pathetic mother has been sponging off of while Kristal wasn't in her custody) when the process with Children and Families are complete. With this said, we (the family) believes that Kristal has a little neurological problem that may include the fact that she has Autism. We're not fully sure about that. But...it has been determined! All and all...I hope that the two girls will have a prosperous life, and we hope that Alexis make sure that Kristal is in school and doing what she need to make sure that Kristal is on the up and up with her life. I just hope everything goes well with these two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion