Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 21, 2019

The Fortress Of Mortal Damnation

Book 116








1 Corinthians 15:53 - 53. For this corruptible must put on in corruption, and mortal must put o immortality. 

Mark 3:29 - 29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness but i danger of eternal damnation. 

Luke 20:47 - 47. Which devour widows houses and for a shew make long prayers; the same shall receive greater damnation. 

Matthew 23:14 - 14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, for ye devour widows houses, and for a pretense make long prayer; therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 

Romans 13:2 - 2. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of GOD; and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 









I couldn't believe it! I saw what use to be my ex aunt, Minnie Lou (the one who murdered my father) at a wake I went to pay my respects to an old friend who died just recently. I didn't want to believe it, but...with all of the friends and family my old friend had, I was bound see my ex aunt in attendance after almost three years of not wanting anything to do with her at all. And as Minnie Lou was passing through the crowds of people that were exiting the church, she happen to reach over, and touch my mother and told her she looked great. My mother looked over at her, and she didn't utter a word to her, not one syllable,; she just stared at her. 


My status...I wouldn't give her a second look; not even the first look to sum it up to what the second look...look like. I'm still quite bitter with her, because of what she did my FATHER during the last days of his life. I hate to be that way, but...it can't be helped, not even a little bit. I guess people in general need to step in my shoes in order to get a touch of the pure 'hell' Minnie Lou put my immediate family and I through. Knowing and understanding how we feel when someone like her file Power of Attorney over a "live family" on my FATHER'S life and it's hard to forget.

I for one...will never forget the magnitude of it for as long as I live. Minnie Lou had the nerve to even utter one word (I'll pray for you, when she desperately need the prayer herself) to my mother, after lying about everything, including my FATHER'S finances and the whereabouts of my FATHER'S clothes and personal accessories. I'm telling everyone who finds this post truly alarming; she really did a number on all of us for those last six months of my FATHER'S life. But it's time to move on from old relex like Minnie Lou. Her reaping day is coming for her with a vengeance. That heart attack, or whatever she had when she had surgery on her heart (I felt for her, don't get me wrong) but... it not nearly enough for my immediate family and I to receive justice for my FATHER.

GOD and his son JESUS only kept my Minnie Lou alive for a good reason, so that one day, she will see the full magnitude of her reaping time in a manfold. I have to admit...seeing her at my old friend's funeral after almost three years since my FATHER, was very hard to bare sure enough, and I'm not kidding about that. Although...I still found it safe in my heart to move on with my life and let GOD and his son JESUS continue to work on Minnie Lou, because...my pilots above isn't done with her yet. She has a whole lot of "riff raft" to pay off for and I wouldn't want to be in her shoes when that day of strong reaping comes for her. Then my FATHER will have his justice, as well as my immediate family and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion