Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Thank You For Your Support In The Three Year Anniversary Of Author Terri Celestine Brunson

Book 132 - Special Edition Post - It's Been Three Years -








Romans 12:18 - If it be possible, as much a lieth in you, live peaceable with all men. 




I would like to thank everyone for their support in bringing my blog site Author Terri Celestine Brunson to it's conglomerate and blossoming success. It's been quite a pleasure to be loved for what I do in bringing to everyone worldwide heart felt and heart breaking stories that would capture those he read and take my stories to heart. It's been three years since I started this blog site in memory of my FATHER, Wesley Brunson Sr.  Author Terri Celestine Brunson also covers the extreme extent of what my family and I went through with the main source of our hell and the havoc and chaos, my ex aunt, Minnie Lou Wright. She...who virtually claimed Power of Attorney over my FATHER'S health and his life against my immediate family in her quest to rack devious power over my immediate family and I in order to gain control of his life, his possessions and most definitely, his finances.

Another party who were specifically involved in this hell and the havoc and chaos, I choose not to mention her in order to keep her totally anonymous for particular reasons I don't really care to discuss.  But...all that is over now! I don't care to discuss it anymore. It brings me to this point of letting what happen to my immediate family and I go, and I'm striving to let it go, and forgive those who caused us so much hell and total havoc and chaos. What I want is to finally receive my blessings from GOD and his son JESUS for forgiving those who deceived my family and I in the worst possible way to the point of our total silence.

I feel it's better that way to keep the peace! A nod here and there when I see my ex aunt Minnie Lou and the other one who cause my family and I despair, and is only right to "Kill their kindness with their weakness" and display it with smiles of joy, happiness and glory. What I'm saying to everyone who supported me throughout the success of my blog site Author Terri Celestine Brunson is...thank you very much for making three years of my blog site what it is today. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion