Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Nonanonymous

Book 131







Genesis 26:29 - 26. That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched the, and as we have done unto the nothing but good, and have sent the away in peace; thou art now the blessed of the LORD.



Sometimes I find myself anonymous to a point; I just want to be officially noticed by someone who will more than likely give a hang about what I think or feel. It's been hard on me most of the time getting myself out there to be promoted...well known...more than likely, prominent. Where I'm I going with this? We'll...let me elaborate!  I'm not all a people person, but...I'm trying to start a social club, which will be potentially prominent to most.

Only the best will be a part of my social club; if only they know GOD and his son JESUS with all of their heart, mind, body and soul. That's a must! There will be times when social gatherings, events or just hanging out with one another; going out for brunch will be part of the main source of conversation. I just got to find a way to persuade the people in  becoming a part of something I truly and officially believe in. It's just my people skills are totally an anonymous problem that I must see my way out of being unnoticed.

Who's to say that I should stay anonymous, or if I may decide to come out of shell as I see fit? I must take those baby steps into reality and crack my shell at it's full extent of nonanonymous. My social club most definitely need to see the light of day, and I must find it in my power to gain the right to promote and build it up the best of my knowledge. Why am I trying to build my social club? Here's why.

I'm trying to build my social club, "Socialites" in memory of my FATHER. No more old rubbish, old relex, or old garbage will be allowed, and is stricken to be prohibited in becoming a part of what will be part of my healing process. I founded Socialites so that I can invite those who know GOD and his son JESUS and that  they will be well known to my situation and all that I've been through since my FATHER'S death. It's a healing process I acknowledged earlier in my post. I don't want to be 'nonanonymous' in my endeavors to bring the people into my social club, but...with the will to crack my shell to the fullest to bring them in with respect, honesty, faith, belief and trust.

That's all what matters to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion