Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Confession Made Into Salvation

Book 128









Romans 10:8 - 15 - 8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in the mouth, and in that heart that is the word of faith, which we preach. 9. That if thou shalt confess with the mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart GOD hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made into salvation. 11. For the scripture saith, whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 




It is time for me to confess what I've been keeping in my heart for almost three years. I just want to  let go of this ton of old rubbish. And now...it is time to give it up and let it go forever. Thanks to GOD and his son JESUS and a woman of integrity to help me see the way to the light and stop grieving all the time and move on with my life. It all started with a question I asked her about our boarder crisis that's going on south of our boarder.

Then all of a sudden, our conversations were about my FATHER and everything my ex aunt(s) put my immediate family and myself through in a nutshell. This woman listened to every single thing I told her. She was in shocked to know of the torment, the lies, and the Power of Attorney my ex aunts had over my FATHER'S life and everything that they put my family and I for the last six months of my FATHER'S life. She told me, "To let GOD and his son JESUS have it; let them handle all of the pressures, the torment, your trials and tribulations, and the battles of wars, and rumors of wars that only they can fight for my immediate family and myself", "There is nothing else you could do, or try to do to bring your FATHER back", "He's gone and there's no reversing his life." Let it go, she said.

This woman also told me, "Don't wallow in something you can never change, because...your only going to be in tears for the rest of your life, and the death of you FATHER is always going to weigh heavy on your emotions, if you let it happen everyday of your life." That brought me to thinking about how much the death of my FATHER has worn down on me like a huge weight. Yes...I can't bring him back to life. The woman was right, "I can't let what happen to my FATHER weigh on me like a weight everyday I think about him. I must let him go and move on with my life." I got to finally let him go and move on, because I was making myself so sick until I almost went crazy again to the point of flaring my Post Traumatic Stress that I was diagnosed with after the death of my FATHER.

After that woman spoke with me...all of a sudden, I felt this huge weight lifted off of my shoulders that weighing me down for almost three years. Yes...here and there, I'm going to think of my FATHER, and I'm going to shed a tear or two, but...I'm starting to feel more relieved to know that I can deal with my FATHER'S death to the point that I'm not crying all the time, every time he comes to thought. I think about what that woman said to me, and how she expressed it in a way that I can clear understand the magnitude of what it was doing to my mind and health. For that...I'm totally grateful to her for talking to me and making realize the reality of my FATHER. I confessed with my grief to her, so that she can give me a solution to my problem, and she gave it. I think I've come to terms with the reality of my FATHER'S death, but it will never get any better knowing that he will never live on the face of the earth anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion