Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

To Give Wisdom For Things That Are Past

Book 133






Proverbs 4:7 - 7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding. 

Ecclesiastes 7:12 - 12. For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence, but the excellency of knowledge is wisdom giveth life to them that have it. 

1 Corinthians 2:7 - 7. But we speak wisdom of GOD in mysteries, even the hidden wisdom which GOD ordained before the world unto glory. 

1 Corinthians 2:13 - 13. Which things also we speak not the words which means wisdom teacheth, but...which the Holy Ghost teacheth comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 



I didn't follow suite posting on FATHER'S Day, because I didn't want to give some son story about how I felt about my FATHER being gone. I guess I wanted to provide my readers with a cheerful and positive post; to bring just a little bit of happiness. I find myself more happier than I've ever been these past few months. No negative emotions, or negative words to say about anyone, not even about my ex aunt's. I find myself proud to the fact that I can finally put old rellex behind me and move on with my life.

I'm getting ready to start my own social club called Socialites. It's bringing together people who I feel will be an awesome match for what I'm looking for. Prominent...well known to society in order to bring more stamina, and financial means to promote greater things to happen in a social club. I hope my idea for this social club works out to be more conglomerate, than myself put together. I find myself more excited than I could ever imagine about my new social club.

There is work to be done and I must get started on my new fliers and a little word of mouth to acknowledge my social club existence. I think I would give it eight months, or more to get everything in order according to officers I need to bring into action: Secretary, Financial Advisor, Manager, Chaplain, and a Events Coordinator. My twin sister is already Vice President, and I am Founder and President. Success is the key and I'm determined to make my social club a very successful one. A positive attitude and a positive atmosphere is what I need to get over the loss of my FATHER.

I know I'll be okay. It comes to show that anything can be possible in order to come to terms with your past. I think I'm doing awesome with that, I'm happy to say. But...one thing I know that I'll always have good memories of my FATHER, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion