Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, May 24, 2019

What To Do With Time On Our Hands

Book 130








Colossians 4:5 - 5. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time




Well...I'm getting ready to post the most important post of them all. FATHER'S Day is coming up and I really need to find the words I'm going to write about. I don't think it would be that difficult to find those particular words to write when it comes to FATHER'S Day and the memories I shared with my FATHER, but...I'll figure out what I'm going to come up with once I start writing. Today was one of those days. I'm sitting around doing absolutely nothing, but enjoying my time off to spend it with my family.

We just looked at an episode of "In The Heat of the Night." It just another rerun, but...it's worth a look in order take in all the rest of the episode. Sherri, mother Ruth and I love those reruns of "In The Heart of the Night." We never miss an episode, even if we look at it over and over and over again. I wonder...what else should we do to kill time? It's obvious to know what to do, until Sherri and I go and pick up my son Zachary. We'll figure it all out until then.

Then I came up with an solution! Writing on a clean slate made all the difference in the world with our blank minds and a pencil to write with what ever comes to our minds. Sherri and I made pact in writing down our agenda. And here is what we came up with on what to do with our time. We can thank GOD and his son JESUS for just giving us the breath of life when we need it to breathe, that's number one on our agenda; number two, we thank GOD and his son JESUS for the strength to have when we need it to be strong, and last, but not least, our health when we need it to have energy at its fullest.

We can do all that with our time, and have as much to accomplish with our time. Negativity is a 'zero' tolerance, in which we don't have time to give. Positivity is a must that we should make time for all day and every day. "I think I'd rather have that with my sister Sherri, my mother Ruth and myself just for that quality time we all can share together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion