Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Love Your Enemies

Book 129







Matthew 5:43 - 44 - 43. Yes have heard that it hath been said, thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hurt you, pray to them that despitefully use you, and persecute you.


1 Corinthians 13:13 - 13. And now abideth faith, hope, charity these three, but the greatest of these is charity.




Most Heavenly Father...I thank GOD for life, health, and strength. I thank you for allowing me the write this post with heart, mind, and soul. GOD gives me the words to say when, I have nothing to say at all. Here's what I'm going to write about in a positive manner. Its about loving your enemies unconditionally to the extent of joy, even if they don't love you back. Loving your enemies makes you more than a winner; obedient to GOD and his son JESUS, as they love us unconditionally. That is more than a living testimony of when it comes to the love of our pilots.

I experience this with my ex aunt Minnie Lou Wright. She is now my enemy, and I don't want anything else to do with her ever again, because of how she did my immediate family and myself  with my FATHER. But you know...I love my ex aunt Minnie Lou Wright with all of my heart, no matter what the ultimate damage she sustained against my family. I will always show her my love, because it beats the purpose of how I really feel about her. I know where my blessings are in my heart, mind, body and soul. I don't want to ever be deprived of my blessings from GOD and his son JESUS, because it will drain me of strength.

My feelings right now is to suck it up, love my enemy with all of my heart, and move on with life. I don't hate my ex aunt, not by a long shot. It took me almost three years to accept the death of my FATHER, and the fact that Minnie Lou murdered him. When I see her in the street, or in her car, or if she's wandering in the midst of my presents, I will nod my head with the biggest smile on my face. Nothing fake about it. I'm going to be real about expressing my feelings in a positive way. I got too...if I want to receive my blessings from GOD and his son JESUS.

What makes an enemy? A enemy does things without any apologies necessary, no matter the damage caused by affection. I've made peace with myself, and with my heart, mind, body and soul. Only I can fix myself and what's going on with me. It's up to me to come to terms of what happened to my immediate family and myself. I just got tired of being drained of my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion