Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Sheba's Unconditional Love For My FATHER.

Book 127








1 John 4:18 - 18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 




I find myself thinking more and more of my FATHER, but...I'm not shedding any tears, because...I'm so tired of crying, because I can't bring my FATHER back, but I still cry. The one thing I think about is that I have a part of my FATHER that is loyal and totally special. I've adopted my FATHER'S puppy dog, Sheba. Well...she's not so much of a puppy, she's almost five years old this coming the 13th of May. Every time I look at Sheba, I think of my FATHER. She's a constant reminder of him.

I remember a time when my sister and I visited our FATHER'S graves site. We brought Sheba with us to our FATHER'S grave site. We let Sheba out of the car. She wandered around briefly around the graves. And before our eyes, she walked up to our FATHER'S grave without my sister and I assisting her. She sat down right in front of our FATHER'S grave without hesitation and laid down.

I was astonished! It kind of scared me a little, but...I got to say, with a extensive amount of loyalty that Sheba had for the man who was her caretaker, brought a lot of love, joy and happiness to my heart. Sheba continue to lay right in front of my FATHER'S grave. I kind of wondered if my FATHER soul can see Sheba laying in front of his grave. I wonder if Sheba can see him. Only GOD and his son JESUS know that for a fact.

Sherri and I almost had to pry Sheba off of our FATHER'S grave site so that we can leave. Loyalty guides Sheba's life when it comes to our FATHER, and it makes me happy and totally proud. Even though...I miss my FATHER very much. I feel Sheba miss my FATHER even more than myself, because of her loyalty to him. I can't imagine the unconditional love Sheba had for my FATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion