Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Deception Is Without A Doubt

Book 122








Mark 7:20 - 22 - 20. And he said, that which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. 21. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornication's, murders. 22. Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 

Romans 12:2 - 2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD. 

Ephesians 4:31 - 32 - 31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.




Synopsis: I would like to wish my FATHER a Happy Birthday in Heaven. This post reflects what's happening to us (immediate family) during our days of continuous mourning for my FATHER. Without a doubt, we believe that someone is messing with my FATHER'S grave, and in this post (without judgment) vengeance will prevail in the name of GOD for the culprit...if that's the case in the matter of Minnie Lou Wright. 





I don't understand for the life of me for someone (of whom I think) would go out and disturb a grave is beyond me. It seems as though my twin sister Sherri and I can't seem to keep flowers on our FATHER'S grave. "I mean, What the heck!" I'm not trying to judge anyone out of haste, or spite, but...it seems like a coincidence that every time my sister and I go out to visit our FATHER'S grave, at least a few weeks later, the flowers disappear. Then we look over at the other graves surrounding our FATHER'S grave...they are covered in flowers.

I have an idea about this one person who is evil beyond repair; that she would do just what I think she would do. Satan herself...Minnie Lou Wright! I got a strong feeling...and I don't want to judge her until I'm really certain that she's doing what I think she doing, by removing flowers from our FATHER'S grave. My sister and I truly think that she thinks we aren't showing our FATHER love by putting flowers on his grave, or visiting him occasionally. But...if this is happening (what we think is happening) then "woe" beyond to her and her wicked and evil ways.

We had solar lights placed on each side of our FATHER'S tombstone. Within weeks...they were gone. Then we happen to look over, and we saw the same set up with solar lights on our grandfather's and grandmother's grave. Solar lights on each side of their tombstone. So...with this said, I have a distinct feeling that Minnie Lou is the culprit of moving the flowers off of my FATHER'S grave. Maybe...it could be her daughter (the one that look like her) Lousondra.

I wondered within my heart...if this is the case, "Why...if so...are they doing this to us?" We (my immediate family and I) haven't done anything else to anyone in my FATHER'S family. We want nothing to do with either one of his family members, after what they did to my immediate family when my FATHER was alive, until his death. It's obvious in a whole lot of ways to think that Minnie Lou had something to do with what's happening at my FATHER'S grave site. If so...she will pay, and she will pay royally for it, I promise, thus saith GOD and his son JESUS vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion