Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Lighthouse Of Abundance And Praise

Book 121





1 Kings 2:3 - 3. And keep the change of the LORD thy GOD, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgements, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayeat prosper in all that thou doesn't, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:

Jude 1:3 - 4 - 3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write until you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write until you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered until the saints. 4. For there are certain men crept in unwares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our GOD into lasciviousness, and denying the only LORD GOD, and our LORD JESUS Christ.

Jeremiah 29:8 - 9 - 8. For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the GOD of Israel; Let not your prophets and diviners, that be in the midst of you deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. 9. For they prophesy falsely until you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.



I find myself in a world where living testimonies. They are the basis of life experience happening all over the world. And when I see the people of Lighthouse Ministries come out to the church to give living testimonies of their life experiences, It gives me a warm sinsation within my heart. I take that very seriously indeed. The glory have come to meet St Mary Missionary Baptist Church and it's warm welcome to The Lighthouse Ministries.

I listen to angels singing their praises during devotional service. This little boy singing his heart out to GOD and his son JESUS. I watched as the people of The Lighthouse Ministries stood up and took in the praises of my pilots and that little boy throughout the devotional service. It brought me so much joy! I couldn't get over the love, warmth, gentleness, and praises that took over the devotional service.

GOD and his son JESUS was worthy to be praised, not only by the bride of my pilots (the church) but...by The Lighthouse Ministries presence there beyond our mist. After devotion ceased, our church went into another selection in the services, where there will be songs, and extreme heart warming testimonies, and the word of our GOD and his son JESUS Christ. This speaker got up and mentioned about "Getting to the root of a problem so many of the people of Lighthouse Ministries experience." Not only on the outside of their problems they had, before the people of The Lighthouse Ministries had given their hearts and souls to GOD and his son JESUS, but the joy of letting those problems, and those trials and tribulations become a thing of the past, was what got my heart singing praises. Wow! I sat and watched the people of The Lighthouse Ministries sing more praises to my pilots; I was mesmerized totally.

Then more testimonies came to it's serious consequences. There was this one testimony; this young woman expressed when she was on drugs at the age of 13. It became an everyday thing for her (you name it, heroin, marijuana, xanax, meth, and all sorts of other drugsdknown to man) until she said that her mother committed suicide. She found her hanging in a closet, two days after it happened, which in fact sent the young woman into a strong haze of drugs after the death of her mother. She came to The Lighthouse Ministries, which in fact...saved her life from the direction she was heading in, which was death to her indefinitely. Her testimony did a number on me and it got me to thinking about how blessed I was to have a wonderful family and support.

Then onto the word of GOD and his son JESUS. This woman by the name Joelle, got up and preached a good sermon that made you think twice about how precious life is for me in general. We're talking about the term oil this woman went through in her life. I'm talking about the lifetime of drugs, being totally bullied, torchered by different men. She didn't know where she was most of the time she was so high on drugs, and she was extremely sexually active and motivated. This was Joelle's life!

I couldn't began to imagine this of me, as I listened to her sermon. It was powerful! It was food that I needed to eat and take it my heart. Her sermons was from the book of Jude 1:1 and Jeremiah 29. Wow! What sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion