Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Receiving GOD'S Unconditional Love

Book 120










1 John 1:4 - 4. And these things write we unto you that your joy may be full.

Ecclesiastes 3:8 - 8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace

Ecclesiastes 1:13 - 13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out wisdom concerning all things that are done under Heaven: this sore travail hath GOD given to the son's of man to be exercised there with

Romans 8:28 - 28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.





I'm sitting in church right now, and I'm feeling the spirit of GOD and his son JESUS. The joyful noise of music (Psalms 150) bring a strong pitch for fellowship, and honoring GOD and his son JESUS. I'm really enjoying it. We (the church family) had Evangelist Linda Pope take the podium to take up offering, while the choir sung sweet melodies that drives my spirit. I enjoy that very much.

Pastor Shafter Scott got up to share a slight sermon about him giving a blessing to someone else, who were in extreme need, and he ended up with a blessing given to him twice as much. Now that's a blessing that was a deserving testimony. Then he went on about helping the young people in the church, so that they can be living testimonies. Wow! What a blessing that will be for all the young people in the church to give their lives to GOD and his son JESUS, so that they will live a awesome lives under the Holy Spirit.

GOD and his son JESUS is good all the time! I would like to share that with everyone who want to receive them in their hearts, minds, bodies and souls. It's a good feeling to have every day you live on this Earth. And to hear the choir singing sweet melodies in the name of JESUS continues to bring me joy. I'm starting to shed tears of joy as I post.

Hallelujah...praise GOD and his JESUS for waking me up to see another day, and to go to church to receive my blessings in a manifold. I fellowship with the best as the Harold Reporter came up to give the announcements. I don't quite know him by name, but he gave an awesome report about Black History. He spoke about this man who had a rough life. But...with GOD and his son JESUS in life, this man went on with his studies in history inventing things most people wouldn't think of, he ended up earning a Master's degree, but...I forget what it was he earned his Master's.

What I know is that this man who came from nothing, ended up with a blessing that he will always cherish as he move on to bigger and better things to do with his life, as he live it peacefully in GOD and his son JESUS name. I love it when I hear awesome testimonies like that. To top it off, there was more sweet melodies sung by the choir before Pastor Scott get up to preach the gospel of GOD and his son JESUS. I couldn't wait to hear what my pilots got in store for me to hear. I'm so thankful for the spirit I have in GOD and his son JESUS.

"It all gives me chills of course!" Wow! Hallelujah...praise GOD and his son JESUS for being in my life. I want give up on them...ever! A sweet prayer in GOD and his son JESUS name came from Pastor Scott, as he stood at the podium getting ready to preach the gospel.

The sermon was about GOD'S Love. What a great perfection we (church family) have in GOD and his son JESUS as the Pastor preached from 1 John 1:4. Now that's love when JESUS died for all of us, and all of our sins, so that we all can live for him, while we (everyone) live on this Earth. Expression of our (for everyone who has love) express it with perfection. No one can take that from us...ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion