Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Our Own Family Circle Of Love

Book 77













1 John 4:1 - 1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but the spirit whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Colossians 3:13 - 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 






I tried so hard to bring my family (extended family) back together for the sake of my FATHER. Thanks to Minnie Lou Wright, she ruined everything I tried to do to bring both of my families back together again. It's like a deep cut in my heart. She caused this fate, according to all my posts made here on Author Terri Celestine Brunson during the last six months of my FATHER'S life.  But...that's all over with, because now...I don't care to put my extended family back together again. Ever!

It may look, or sound mean in my post, but...I'm so tired of crying over spoil milk duds when it comes to bringing both my immediate and extended families back together. I'm tired of talking, assuring, planning and patching things up with a family who are not interested in doing things, or spending time with my immediate family in the light of day and in the mist of the night. Both families have been separated since my grandmother, Lou Bertha Brunson passed away in July 1991. I'm tired of talking and wasting my breath. I would like to move on with life within my inner family circle of love. I guess that's what counts for me now.

I thank GOD and his son JESUS for the family I do have. We have so much fun together when it's just us. What more can we (my immediate family) want in life now. My past with "most" of my extended family ended with my FATHER the morning he closed his eyes forever. Don't get me wrong here too! I love all of my family, even the ones who are my enemies now, but really love the ones who supported us my immediate family and I when we bereaved my FATHER. That's what count to me the most.

The holidays has come and gone. 2018 will be the beast for my immediate family. We are looking forward to the best of the best. All the cooking, enjoying each others company, looking at ball games are our priority. Most of all...GOD and his son JESUS will be at the head of everything we do. But...in the back of my mind, my FATHER will always be thought of during any occasion my immediate family and I bring forth during the up coming holiday in GOD and his son JESUS will. This was my second Christmas holiday without him. and he is  truly missed by his immediate family, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion