Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, January 26, 2018

My Sweet Spirited Aunt Juliet

Book 81







Proverbs 13:19 - 19. The despite accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil.
                    16:24 - 24. Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.




I'm so happy to see my aunt Juliet in Florida celebrating her birthday for the first time. I'm totally excited about her visit. I hope to see her soon before she leaves for Rodchester, New York. It's just...I couldn't go to her birthday celebration because of Minnie Lou. I saw at lease one of my other family members in attendance there besides Minnie Lou.

I was totally happy see my cousin Alkoya and my uncle Alfonzo there in attendance to see my aunt Juliet and to celebrate her birthday. GOD and his son JESUS know I really wanted to be there so very bad for my aunt Juliet, but I didn't want to face off with Minnie Lou presents, because I didn't want to rain on aunt Juliet's perfect day without all the animosity of what happened with my over a year ago. I wish to visit with my aunt Juliet at another time frame while she's in Florida. That in itself will mean the world to me. If I could see her right now, I will truly feel some peace out of confusion...something I've been longing for ever since the death of my FATHER.

What else I can say about my aunt Juliet's sweet spirit and the love that she carries for everyone. She makes me feel very awesome to see her in her live videos on Facebook. I want some of that awesome if its just for a day. I'd rather have it for a lifetime with lots of prayer, hope, faith, trust, belief, joy and understanding. GOD and his son JESUS has truly blessed my aunt Juliet with a awesome heart for everyone.

I feel truly blessed to call her my aunt. I really do. What can a girl ask for? I see my real family in her wrapped by a totally sweet spirit and not an evil one. I will always cherish that for infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion